How many normies have you seen come and go in matters of weeks?

Avillionre

Avillionre

MTN rated by org niggas
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
412
Reputation
202
I swear every month there's some "joined Thursday" who spams posts and quits after a week:pepefrown:
Tho I'm wondering how often is that really
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS and ANON
Counting or not counting @Avillionre
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS and Farsin
  • JFL
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS
you got 1:0.5 rep ratio
No one likes you nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS
you got 1:0.5 rep ratio
No one likes you nigga
I learnt about it late and I'm sacrificing another post to say this
I don't care
And kill yourself you troon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS
1628302729856
 

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
6
Views
84
Avillionre
Avillionre
looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
70
valentine
valentine
dhusc
Replies
23
Views
134
Avillionre
Avillionre
_MVP_
Replies
13
Views
47
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
Vincent Freeman
Replies
27
Views
150
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Avillionre
  • DeborahAnnWollFARTS
  • roymustang
Back
Top