How many of these have you done Softmax / looksmax?

Which have you tried

• 8 hours of sleep for atleast 3 months straight

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Proper tounge posture for atleast a year

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Optimized nutrition

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Gained muscle

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Sub 13 % bodyfat

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • gymaxxed

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Roids + gymaxxed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No alcohol , no drugs, low caffeine, low sugar for atleast 3 months

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
I see alot of people calling these copes, blaming their genetics for their lack of success , but how many here have actually tried them ? These are all important things that if you haven't tried any of them, you better not blame genetics.
I am eating 30 grams of protein a day, sleeping 3 hours , why do I look like shit! My genetics must be shit, Chad doesn't need sleep or proper tounge posture

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, StrangerDanger, 189 and 2 others
did most of these, still inkwell
maby its my misogynistic views

Know all of them haven't done 1 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and RoadtoAscension
ONLY FIRST 2

most of these are cope tbh. They'll only help you if you're on the margin of being good looking

Obviously gymaxxing and getting lean are key tho

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thecaste and fvolkek
Know all of them haven't done 1 jfl
Same, only the last one but like I never actually consumed alcohol, caffeine and smoked so it means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
most of these are cope tbh. They'll only help you if you're on the margin of being good looking

Well, if the point isn't so much that it will take you from a 4 to a 8 now, but rather that they are required to get there in the first place. It doesn't matter if you have genetics to become an Olympic medalist if you aren't getting enough sleep, not having proper diet etc.
You also won't know if you haven't tried, which is why I put the 13 % bodyfat there, to find out how many actually know that they have bad bone structure or if they are just assuming.
From statistics I have read in books such as "why we sleep" and from asking my friends about their sleep schedule and observing what they and myself do, they will have no sleep one night, then suddently sleep 12 hours, then 3 hours and it makes me wonder what it does to their development. Especially since "Why we sleep" written by a Harvard professor mentions how 5 hours of sleep vs 8 is insane.
And even though mewing might not work for all adults, it is like protein is for Mr olympia to models. Their bodies are able to take more advantage of protein / mewing / steroids , but it is still necessary for them.
So you might not have Chads genetics, but you still need proper posture, sleep , nutrition just like him, and so does he to actually build the blueprint he has been given.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv

The gym thing is something that I agree with, which is why I put it here to find out how many that is saying gym is cope have actually done something and not just built 2 kg of muscle then called it cope

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Well, if the point isn't so much that it will take you from a 4 to a 8 now, but rather that they are required to get there in the first place. It doesn't matter if you have genetics to become an Olympic medalist if you aren't getting enough sleep, not having proper diet etc.
You also won't know if you haven't tried, which is why I put the 13 % bodyfat there, to find out how many actually know that they have bad bone structure or if they are just assuming.
From statistics I have read in books such as "why we sleep" and from asking my friends about their sleep schedule and observing what they and myself do, they will have no sleep one night, then suddently sleep 12 hours, then 3 hours and it makes me wonder what it does to their development. Especially since "Why we sleep" written by a Harvard professor mentions how 5 hours of sleep vs 8 is insane.
And even though mewing might not work for all adults, it is like protein is for Mr olympia to models. Their bodies are able to take more advantage of protein / mewing / steroids , but it is still necessary for them.
So you might not have Chads genetics, but you still need proper posture, sleep , nutrition just like him, and so does he to actually build the blueprint he has been given.
I appreciate the effort but I disagree tbh. Not that I would ever advise against these tips, but they are far from necessary to looksmaxx. The only essential ones are gym and getting lean. For the rest, my point still stands. Most of the things listed make such a miniscule difference (in terms of looks) that they just aren't worth doing, assuming your only concern is looks. And these aren't even low-effort things. Practicing proper tongue posture, optimizing nutrition, cutting out sugar, caffeine, drugs/alcohol. The effort/reward ratio on these is ridiculously bad. Users are much better off working on their hair, skin, gymmaxxing, dickmaxxing, and other softmaxxes that actually directly address features rather than this general healthmaxxing stuff.

Never looked into the harvard professor but these sorts of things tend to be senationalized to produce interest. I'm assuming most of the benefits he mentions are not do with the face? But rather general health.....Obviously, I'm for getting 8hrs of sleep but again that ain't gon cut it if you're trying to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Its funny, most people that shit on softmaxxing haven’t tried it. It’s even funnier when you realize most haven’t gotten any surgeries either so really all they’re doing is shitting on others who do something while they’re doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Its funny, most people that shit on softmaxxing haven’t tried it. It’s even funnier when you realize most haven’t gotten any surgeries either so really all they’re doing is shitting on others who do something while they’re doing nothing.
And softmaxxing is sometimes bigger impact

• +1
Reactions: RiverAest and Alexanderr
I see alot of people calling these copes, blaming their genetics for their lack of success , but how many here have actually tried them ? These are all important things that if you haven't tried any of them, you better not blame genetics.
I am eating 30 grams of protein a day, sleeping 3 hours , why do I look like shit! My genetics must be shit, Chad doesn't need sleep or proper tounge posture
most tbh