How many of u have negative view of humanity/world view and can it be controlled?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Nihillism depression makes me bitter sometimes

Ever since Covid my faith in humanity is near zero.

seeing the support for the vax and vax mandates is not only scary, it makes me realize that 99% of people are stupid useless sheep that go along with the herd and don’t question anything, or are simply evil people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Gargantuan, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others

seeing the support for the vax and vax mandates is not only scary, it makes me realize that 99% of people are stupid useless sheep that go along with the herd and don’t question anything, or are simply evil people.
Same but with my mum expecting me to not complain n do shitty long hour job for shitty pay obediently and happily

You literally is anti vaxx because of stupid people on dark forums telling you it’s to control you, without questionning them you fucking hypocrite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and CupOfCoffee
You literally is anti vaxx because of stupid people on dark forums telling you it’s to control you, without questionning them you fucking hypocrite
I believe because my mum started losing hair after her vaccine

This. COVID has made it abundantly clear that the overwhelming majority of the world's population are a fucking write off and cannot be relied upon whatsoever.
My respect for humanity is definitely at an all-time low.

This is also the reason why I don't care about saving these sheep-like normies anymore, I can only focus on saving myself and helping others who are like-minded.
What happens to the normies from this point is out of my hands. As far as I'm concerned, they're already dead.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and RoundHouse