how many of us are truly subhumans?

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

Zephir
this forum is all normie-chad. i have yet to see a true subhuman other than maybe nate which i personally belive he is low tier normie but others argue subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Kade and Deleted member 4671
i know of one op

• +1
Reactions: GunnerPunner and jordanbarrettisgod
This forum is probably one of best looking ones in internet tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, diggbicc, Warlow and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I've seen alotta of absolute truecels here + majority of 2psl and under will never post their face because they know that they were born and then their life was over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4563 and 13 others
I've seen alotta of absolute truecels here + majority of 2psl and under will never post their face because they know that they were born and then their life was over
so they’re on here but just never post?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
There have been a few guys but they deleted their pics like after 10 minutes of posting

• +1
Reactions: Kade and jordanbarrettisgod
@Over claimed he is

• +1
Reactions: Over and jordanbarrettisgod
I'm subhuman as fuck.

- manlet
- small frame
- small dick
- sub5 face
- ethnic
- professionally diagnosed autistic

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4430, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
Ugly guys get roasted hard in the Rating section, that's why trucels are not posting pics of themselves anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Zeta ascended and jordanbarrettisgod
I know one and his name is @jordanbarrettisgod

• So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Arkantos, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I am ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
I am truecel in my own country but when i get on that plane to Thailand i'm a slay god :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and jordanbarrettisgod
like u mean r one?
Nah i was jk.

I've actually been rated in between low tier normie to high tier normie, with 5/10 being the most frequent rate.

I'm curry, 6'1", rocking a 7 incher.

• JFL
I'm subhuman as fuck.

- manlet
- small frame
- small dick
- sub5 face
- ethnic
- professionally diagnosed autistic
Tell .co I said hi.

Screenshot 2020 05 04 Ban Discussion Megathread Incels co   Involuntary Celibate

Yep sounds like a bruh moment to me frienderino.

• +1
Users love to romanticize this place, lookism
It's the natural human thing to do, but exceptions and some almost inactive good-looking users who had the courage to post their faces (well, not like it's hard being gl) do NOT make the rule

I'm pretty convinced most here are subhuman, there's few ways an attractive guy will end up in an obscure forum like this, even normalfags don't do
I'm subhuman btw, would become a meme

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Arkantos and jordanbarrettisgod
Nah i was jk.

I've actually been rated in between low tier normie to high tier normie, with 5/10 being the most frequent rate.

I'm curry, 6'1", rocking a 7 incher.
lost me @ curry lol

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and john2
me and @Roping Subhuman are sub 3
@Over is sub 3
@TraumatisedOgre is sub 3
@Ritalincel is sub 3
@Colvin76 is sub 3
@KingOfRome is sub 3

idk any other sub-3 cels
Tell .co I said hi.

View attachment 390503

Yep sounds like a bruh moment to me frienderino.
why did u get banned from .co?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and jordanbarrettisgod
I'm a subhuman. Far below my country's average. My balding (started balding when I was 17) and jaw+chin is my biggest problems. I'm not deformed, I don't have disgusting eyes, I don't even think I necessarily stand out that well for being ugly. But if you have a lecture with 20 other men (or maybe even 30, 50 and 100 as well). Then you line them up. Again, idk if I'd necessarily stand out immediately, but if you then asked someone to rate the people in this lecture from best to worst, and they actually put thought into it and took their time, I'm pretty sure I'd be the one of the worst, if not the worst looking one there. So I'm basically 1 /100.

But that is maybe not even my biggest problem. My personality is utter dogshit. I isolated myself growing up. I'm in the top1% of introverts. I'd rather just sit at the computer than be with friends. So I never learned to socialize. Also have a speech impediment. All things considered, I'm really fucked. More fucked than your average PSL 1-2 despite not being deformed or "ugly" to the point people can't even hold eye contact with me.

The only thing I've got going for me is frame, because I've been lifting for 10 years. That pulls up my SMV a bit at least.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and jordanbarrettisgod
I'm a subhuman. Far below my country's average. My balding (started balding when I was 17) and jaw+chin is my biggest problems. I'm not deformed, I don't have disgusting eyes, I don't even think I necessarily stand out that well for being ugly. But if you have a lecture with 20 other men (or maybe even 30, 50 and 100 as well). Then you line them up. Again, idk if I'd necessarily stand out immediately, but if you then asked someone to rate the people in this lecture from best to worst, and they actually put thought into it and took their time, I'm pretty sure I'd be the one of the worst, if not the worst looking one there. So I'm basically 1 /100.

But that is maybe not even my biggest problem. My personality is utter dogshit. I isolated myself growing up. I'm in the top1% of introverts. I'd rather just sit at the computer than be with friends. So I never learned to socialize. Also have a speech impediment. All things considered, I'm really fucked. More fucked than your average PSL 1-2 despite not being deformed or "ugly" to the point people can't even hold eye contact with me.

The only thing I've got going for me is frame, because I've been lifting for 10 years. That pulls up my SMV a bit at least.
holy shit i’m sorry boyo. have u ever had sex?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3043 and jordanbarrettisgod
holy shit i’m sorry boyo. have u ever had sex?

Nope, I'm KHHV like @Over assuming he isn't larping, except I'm slightly older on top of that. After a whlie it starts to become impossible to lose the first KHH in KHHV lmao. Because it starts to get so fucking weird once you get older (which makes it harder and harder). My number 1 advice to people reading this is, try to do that at least before you turn 20 lol.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Over and jordanbarrettisgod
I will never look like this and have a high school blonde stacy by my side and make all the guys jealous

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671 and jordanbarrettisgod
Nope, I'm KHHV like @Over assuming he isn't larping, except I'm slightly older on top of that. After a whlie it starts to become impossible to lose the first KH in KHHV lmao. Because it starts to get so fucking weird once you get older (which makes it harder and harder). My number 1 advice to people reading this is, try to do that at least before you turn 20 lol.
what’s KH and KHHV

I'm a balding psl 3.75 subhuman, psl 3 or 2.5 once balding is complete.
-narrow jaw
-scleral show
-negative orbital vector
-UEE
-narrow palate

• So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and jordanbarrettisgod
I isolated myself growing up. I'm in the top1% of introverts. I'd rather just sit at the computer than be with friends.
This is a symptom of subhumanity rather than a cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Vidyacoper, BadaBing and 2 others
so they’re on here but just never post?
There are plenty of untermenschen, myself included
There's no point posting your photo publicly unless you want to become a meme

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, jordanbarrettisgod and jackthenerd
Truecels will never post their faces,hard to say.

• +1
-narrow jaw
-scleral show
-negative orbital vector
-UEE
-narrow palate
Mogs me

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and jordanbarrettisgod
jfl if u think this site is good looking its filled with subhumans like ME

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and jordanbarrettisgod
this forum is all normie-chad. i have yet to see a true subhuman other than maybe nate which i personally belive he is low tier normie but others argue subhuman.
Reporting for duty

• Love it
  • +1
jfl if u think this site is good looking its filled with subhumans like ME
yep a large minority of us are literally just here because we were consistently in the wrong place at the wrong time whenever the mods on .co were on their periods.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 4671
yep a large minority of us are literally just here because we were consistently in the wrong place at the wrong time whenever the mods on .co were on their periods.
Its sad seeing old threads and seeing all the bannecels
i wonder what insalsa and ritalin defence force are doing rn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and KingOfRome
-narrow jaw
-scleral show
-negative orbital vector
-UEE
-narrow palate

Joel is a gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i remember an actual 2 psl ethnic manlet posted and everyone told him to leave and never come back, most people couldn't even roast him, because nothing could be done to fix him
I think it was pages of people telling him to leave/you're the ugliest man on earth/ mogs me

• +1
Longface

this dude that posted on the rating section
pic isnt morphed JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, diggbicc, Over and 3 others
I'm subhuman

• +1
I´m probably the only one subhuman, trucel here. Legitimately 1.0 PSL. The rest of the users who claime the same are maybe slightly below average or average. Even bimax can´t save me, beacause I haven´t any bones in my face.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
I´m probably the only one subhuman, trucel here. Legitimately 1.0 PSL. The rest of the users who claime the same are maybe slightly below average or average. Even bimax can´t save me, beacause I haven´t any bones in my face.
You mog me I resemble Quasimodo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and jordanbarrettisgod
pm?

You mog me I resemble Quasimodo
Dude, I´m recessed to the oblivion plus haven´t any bone mass, eyes and nose are fucked. Narrow head and I got a longer midface than Adam Driver.
Rope

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincell and jordanbarrettisgod
Good looking people are more likely to stay on boards like these than ugly or average looking people

Some ugly and even truecels have posted in the rating section but they got roasted so obviously they're much more likely to leave the forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3043 and diggbicc