how many of us are truly subhumans?

Dude, I´m recessed to oblivion plus haven´t any bone mass, eyes and nose are fucked. Narrow head and I got a longer midface than Adam Driver.
View attachment 390838
I have worse side profile plus I'm ethnic. Trust me the doctor took a photo of my frontal and side and I wanted to kill myself cause I'd never seen such an ugly thing in my life. I'm a legitimate PSL 1, no one here is uglier than me.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell and jordanbarrettisgod
me and @Roping Subhuman are sub 3
@Over is sub 3
@TraumatisedOgre is sub 3
@Ritalincel is sub 3
@Colvin76 is sub 3
@KingOfRome is sub 3

idk any other sub-3 cels

why did u get banned from .co?
@Roping Subhuman is gl georgian mentalcel u cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
looks doesn't matter if wrong pheno or non NT.
unless legit psl 7.
Cope, looks doesn´t matter for you beacause of yours high standards “Ahh, I want that blonde stacy, but I´m ethinc in the west“. You are probably GL. I´m 6´1 ugly slav in the EE and even a landwhales look at me with disgust.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 3043
Cope, looks doesn´t matter for you beacause of yours high standards “Ahh, I want that blonde stacy, but I´m ethinc in the west“. You are probably GL. I´m 6´1 ugly slav in the EE and even a landwhales look at me with disgust.
just lol at beeing wanting a blond. i don't like blond. i'm a standard cel but not that much lookswise but more personnality and piety wise. i can't ltr a tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 4430
just lol at beeing wanting a blond. i don't like blond. i'm a standard cel but not that much lookswise but more personnality and piety wise. i can't ltr a tho
dark hair girls>>

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043