How many of y’all mfs are satisfied working a 9-5?

speedstern

speedstern

Bronze
I’m thinking of becoming an office job cuck when I finish college. The life seems so easy and compatible with looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, LooksOrDeath and Vermilioncore
being in the office i'd kms

but working remote the 9-5 is not bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, aleksander, Youㅤ and 12 others
FB IMG 1704669571786

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Patient A, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
I’m thinking of becoming an office job cuck when I finish college. The life seems so easy and compatible with looksmaxing.
tbh true

speedstern

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
idk I like to work freelance

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
It’s an interesting topic

would be very glad with that as now i'm working dead end factory job and this week i'm going on 12 hour night shifts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars and thereallegend
would be very glad with that as now i'm working dead end factory job and this week i'm going on 12 hour night shifts
Have you considered drugs?

Why? Do the 12 hour shifts not pay enough
Dead end factory job 5$/hour. If I really have something left I'm spending it on sidehustling

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
If I get paid well, like the work, and can work remote, then I would be more than satisfied.

@ResilientGoyim wby

It’s safe. Take bad risks and you’ll end up 30, wageslaving anyway, and still not have afforded your surgeries. Ask me how I know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Splinter901
It’s safe. Take bad risks and you’ll end up 30, wageslaving anyway, and still not have afforded your surgeries. Ask me how I know.
What’s safe?

What’s safe?

Working a 9-5 vs trying to make some Hustle. 9-5 is slow but you will still get your surgery in a few years guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 33711
I like my job and the people I work with, and it gives me purpose. My mental health was at its lowest during periods where I was NEETing between jobs or my 2 degrees.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mogstars

30 is prime time for going er

what country?

Id rather die then live a normal life it was not normal befire in a bad way noe in good way where men envy me

I was never employed in my 26 years of life.

Can you elaborate? Office job sounds like shit

@ResilientGoyim wby
Working a 9-5 if I’m trying to create a good basis for my future career instead of perpetually staying in the wageceldom rut is nice. Won’t like it if I’m meant to work in such a manner forever however unless it’s a really good paying and respectable job.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Who says im satisfied ?