How many of you actually gonna looksmax

I cope with surgeries

I might start skincaremaxxing once lockdown ends
 
I am waiting for this coronashit to end so that i can start roidmaxxing to improve my frame
 
What really fucks me mentally is my relatives bluepilling me and saying i'm a fucking 8/10 and should easily get any girl, i get so fucking angry when they say that, i mean i can fucking tell they're being condescending.
Same. People telling me I’m good looking when I actually below average is not only being a lying cunt It’s fucking cruel as hell. Imagine the suifuel when I find out girls Don’t actually find me attractive at all.
 

Similar threads

no1softee
Replies
1
Views
26
blimp
blimp
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
7
Views
30
ragu
ragu
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
29
Mansur
Mansur
FiendFiend
Replies
9
Views
40
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
simematic
Replies
15
Views
54
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top