How many of you anti-semetic guys hold frame irl?

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I am Jewish, and my friend's new roommate is this incel looking kid, but he def doesn't even know what that means.

Anyways, he was talking about flat earth and shit, and the deep state, and I was saying how I agree that there is collusion among countries and foreign nations, but I can prove the earth isn't flat in like two minutes.

Anyways one of my friends called me a Jew at some point, and he was like "are you actually Jewish" and I was like yea... and he was like "oh...cool".

We kept talking about conspiracy theories and then he started telling me that the government hides god so that they can do the devils work, so I explained that politicians are greedy and do awful stuff but if you think they actually meet with the devil or give a shit about religion you are in fantasy land.

But then... Then he started asking me about the Talmud and shit.

That was when I knew lmaooooo.

Like bro, I am Jewish and believe in God but even I don't study the Talmud. This kid definitely thinks we run with the devil and does not like Jews, because why else would a Christian kid be reading the Talmud online unless he thinks it contains our plans to kidnap Jesus. So I am surprised he was so nice to me.

My people get flamed on the internet, but when it comes down to it you guys are all nice and respectful IRL. Clearly scared to show your true beliefs lmao.

But also, makes sense because you misogynistic guys go off on women, and then buy all the women in marketing coffee on Fridays.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, joeveniro, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Post your address and I will come kill you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: here, Chadelite, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 21 others
You’re Jewish?

Please share ur Jewish trickery secrets to the Goyims here

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
Jesus christ , i would read But i cant focus with the voices yapping in my head

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Fear and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, BigBoy, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I only hate jews because they bombed and killed 71 of my people in 1985.
Death to Israel and all Jews

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Nice story bro. I don't know anyone who would believe earth is flat.

I only hate jews because they bombed and killed 71 of my people in 1985.
Death to Israel and all Jews
Yea, it is a shame what goes on between Israel and Palestine. But no shit there's a conflict when a lot of Palestinians would agree with you and want all Jews dead. If its a bomb-throwing contest Israel always wins, and innocent Palestinians die as a result. Coffee shops have pictures of Hitler and shit lmao, and normies in the US think it can be resolved with a handshake. Israeli politicians pander to people who hate Palestine, and Palestinian leaders are literally putting all their money into engineering bombs. I guarantee if Palestine had an economy like Turkey they wouldn't give a shit about Jews or Israel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Yea, it is a shame what goes on between Israel and Palestine. But no shit there's a conflict when a lot of Palestinians would agree with you and want all Jews dead. If its a bomb-throwing contest Israel always wins, and innocent Palestinians die as a result. Coffee shops have pictures of Hitler and shit lmao, and normies in the US think it can be resolved with a handshake. Israeli politicians pander to people who hate Palestine, and Palestinian leaders are literally putting all their money into engineering bombs. I guarantee if Palestine had an economy like Turkey they wouldn't give a shit about Jews or Israel.
I wasn't talking about Palestine

First mistake the kid made was thinking jews are religious. I dont know a single european jew who is religious. I wish we had a different name for the genetic groups from israel and judea and the people who practice the jewish religion. Now the genetic European jews, the native israelis, and anyone who is religiously jewish gets lumped into the same category and its just a mess.

I dont hate anyone based on their race, thats ridiculous, but when I point out that the “jews” are just people like the rest of us and they shouldnt get extra special treatment people start telling me Im racist, anti semitic, a nazi, etc. This is an interesting cultural thing in the west, that the jews are viewed as this universally oppressed group of people, even though they are actually more successful than anyone by measure of money or power or success.

First mistake the kid made was thinking jews are religious. I dont know a single european jew who is religious. I wish we had a different name for the genetic groups from israel and judea and the people who practice the jewish religion. Now the genetic European jews, the native israelis, and anyone who is religiously jewish gets lumped into the same category and its just a mess.

I dont hate anyone based on their race, thats ridiculous, but when I point out that the “jews” are just people like the rest of us and they shouldnt get extra special treatment people start telling me Im racist, anti semitic, a nazi, etc. This is an interesting cultural thing in the west, that the jews are viewed as this universally oppressed group of people, even though they are actually more successful than anyone by measure of money or power or success.
Us Jews are not oppressed. In fact, everyone in my family and distant family is in the top 1% of life circumstances. It is why people get a pass to rip on Asians, people treat them like shit in the west, and nobody cares because they are well off and not oppressed.

People call you antisemitic because they hold onto how Jews have been exiled and genocided in the past. But no, Jews are not oppressed, people still shoot up a synagogue occasionally or vandalize a Jewish home, but that's nothing compared to living in utter poverty and danger from crime in a country that used your grandpa as a source of free labor. Antisemitism mostly only exists on the internet and in countries where Jews don't even live.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and SkinjobCatastrophe
the jewish royal families from europe can all go fuck themselves and are actual shit heads
and fuck zionism

but earth is flat retard

i wanna see ur 2 minute proof that ur knuckle head ass came up with

the jewish royal families from europe can all go fuck themselves and are actual shit heads
and fuck zionism

but earth is flat retard

@BigBiceps See.

They have done experiments where they watch boats cross the horizon, this would be impossible without curvature because of the properties of water.

They also placed wells miles apart and measured the shadows the sun created, the angles of the shadow proved curvature, even if the sun was revolving the earth as you tards believe.

These studies were conducted by ancient civilizations and still hold true.

Also, why would the sun and moon be round if the earth is flat.

And btw pretty soon you will be able to go into space for yourself, provided you save up for a while.

Also, do you understand gravity? I would like to hear your explanation of why gravity would pull towards the bottom of a disc floating in space. One guy to me it was because the disc is rising, which obviously makes no sense as an explanation because we can measure gravity at different elevations.

The whole theory relies on the motivation that someone would have to lie about the shape of the earth, rather than how it would even be possible, both components lack reason.

@BigBiceps See.

They have done experiments where they watch boats cross the horizon, this would be impossible without curvature because of the properties of water.

They also placed wells miles apart and measured the shadows the sun created, the angles of the shadow proved curvature, even if the sun was revolving the earth as you tards believe.

And btw pretty soon you will be able to go into space for yourself, provided you save up for a while.

Also, do you understand gravity? I would like to hear your explanation of why gravity would pull towards the bottom of a disc floating in space. One guy to me it was because the disc is rising, which obviously makes no sense as an explanation because we can measure gravity at different elevations.

The whole theory relies on the motivation that someone would have to lie about the shape of the earth, rather than how it would even be possible, both components lack reason.

Jewish cope

and fuck zionism

but earth is flat retard

Also in my physics course, we could create an experiment to calculate the curvature of the earth as an extra credit assignment. It was really difficult because you had to figure out the math and experiment on your own, but it showed that one could deduce the earth is flat based on no underlying assumptions. You are the people with underlying assumptions, cause Indian kids in my AP physics class were proving the earth is round.

But no, that was the public school system brain washing us.

@BigBiceps See.

He's obviously baiting.

I lied to a jewish girl that I am 1/8 jewish tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
You're autistic if you think Palestinians hate Israel because "muh the economy and if they had that they wouldn't care".
Giga Mount Everest IQ! Palestinians do not like ISRAEL because they took their land.

@BigBiceps See.

Also in my physics course, we could create an experiment to calculate the curvature of the earth as an extra credit assignment. It was really difficult because you had to figure out the math and experiment on your own, but it showed that one could deduce the earth is flat based on no underlying assumptions. You are the people with underlying assumptions, cause Indian kids in my AP physics class were proving the earth is round.

But no, that was the public school system brain washing us.
He's obviously baiting.
sounds like a whole lot of cope u ball lovers

I fucking hate Jews I’ve never met one irl but the day I get into an argument with one I’ll commit jihad in the name of my führer Hitler and Erdogan

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
shit thread

You're autistic if you think Palestinians hate Israel because "muh the economy and if they had that they wouldn't care".
Giga Mount Everest IQ! Palestinians do not like ISRAEL because they took their land.
It wasn't conquered like that area has been being conquered throughout history though. There were people before them, is it not also the Christians land since they had ruled at one point? I am saying if they were economically well off at least there quality of life would improve, and it's not like other Arab nations give a shit about them or help them out. If they were well off, and terrorism ceased, Israel would have to see them more legitimately. Arabs and Jews used to get along in that area, idk I don't see either side stepping up or working towards anything. They both suck IMO, some of my HS friends are Muslim but we don't make it out to be a Muslim/Jew thing, it is an Israel Palestine thing, and it is no different than every other battle that doesn't get compromised because meeting in the middle is a lose-lose.

You would be surprised about the amount of liberal Jews in Israel that want a one-state solution, but they get shit on by older generations.

OK
[automerge]1600044066[/automerge]
OK

JFL this subject is such a taboo in France that anytime someone tries to bring this issue on a TV set all it takes is one jew saying "Aren't you saying that Israel isn't legit ?" to get the poor guy backing off and mumbling excuses.

I've seen brilliant people with valid points getting brutally destroyed while stuttering "I...I... I'm not antisemitic", cringe.

Tbh in France you find 2 kind of jews : the ones you'd never know they are and the ones displaying it as a community.
They tend to work hard and marry young. Actually not all jews are pro Israel... But hell yeah a lot are and will take it personally if you start arguing.

The statement they hate the most is : "Jews were put in here out of pity after WW2"

Their main trick is the same semantic shit used by arabs / muslims.
If you're against Islam, you're racist. If you're against Israel, you're antisemitic. Unironically, that shit works.

• +1
Reactions: ratdick77
I wsnt to fuck a Jewish girl

Cope thread, the life forms that dislike you are actively avoiding you, same with incels hating femoids. You won’t meet a ‘racist’ or an ‘incel’ because they won’t interact with you.

I am Jewish, and my friend's new roommate is this incel looking kid, but he def doesn't even know what that means.

Anyways, he was talking about flat earth and shit, and the deep state, and I was saying how I agree that there is collusion among countries and foreign nations, but I can prove the earth isn't flat in like two minutes.

Anyways one of my friends called me a Jew at some point, and he was like "are you actually Jewish" and I was like yea... and he was like "oh...cool".

We kept talking about conspiracy theories and then he started telling me that the government hides god so that they can do the devils work, so I explained that politicians are greedy and do awful stuff but if you think they actually meet with the devil or give a shit about religion you are in fantasy land.

Like bro, I am Jewish and believe in God but even I don't study the Talmud. This kid definitely thinks we run with the devil and does not like Jews, because why else would a Christian kid be reading the Talmud online unless he thinks it contains our plans to kidnap Jesus. So I am surprised he was so nice to me.

My people get flamed on the internet, but when it comes down to it you guys are all nice and respectful IRL. Clearly scared to show your true beliefs lmao.

But also, makes sense because you misogynistic guys go off on women, and then buy all the women in marketing coffee on Fridays.

Cum skins are low inhib, ive said kike irl in public areas but I am brown so theyre probs too scared to think ill jihad them or something.

Yes base all ur shit of a singular encounter with an “incel”