How many of you are actually friendless or became friendless?

Which one

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Please answer frens

I'm between used to and rarely. I'm oldcel so have friends who have wife+ kids who keep them company and with priorities. They wouldn't hang around even if they could...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 61307
I have fewer and fewer friends, I only have 4 or 5 left but I see them little, before I had like 10

Only 1 bf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Danish_Retard and SecularIslamist
I have a lot of female friends but I've never had a male friend.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and SecularIslamist
I have fewer and fewer friends, I only have 4 or 5 left but I see them little, before I had like 10

Only 1 bf
Do you fuck him as well?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, sub5outsider, Deleted member 61307 and 1 other person
Haven't had a friend since I was 13

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, i_love_roosters, Deleted member 61307 and 1 other person
If I don't initiate communication and meeting up I never see anyone.

I know once I'm going to boarding school only 1-2 people will not dissapear completely.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura and SecularIslamist
i dont know at some point i had some friends with who i was going out from time to time now thats happening less because of life everyone is at different place but i feel like i have 0 friends at the moment

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
If I don't initiate communication and meeting up I never see anyone.
That means you're literally side character in your social circle. Even in large friend groups (like 20) people usually get together in small group and have their preferences.

I have a friend group and my invitation to certain activities dwindled as time went by. Although I moved location so explainable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That means you're literally side character in your social circle. Even in large friend groups (like 20) people usually get together in small group and have their preferences.

I have a friend group and my invitation to certain activities dwindled as time went by. Although I moved location so explainable tbh.
Yeah, for some this is true, for others I know they just don't spend time with anyone but their girlfriend.

• Hmm...
Had two a few months ago. I called them out for being fake and they wished me death in an argument :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ascension
I had friends all of my life until i moved out when i was 16, now its been 2 years without friends
Tbh it didnt help that i basically gave up and stopped doing anything
If was so depressed when i moved here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 52452
i had friends between ages 4-7 and ages 15-18 so last time was 2021

i probably could get some but everyone sucks and I would be putting out the effort because I don’t have social status

• +1
Not for a long time. My autism repels any potential mates (male & female :feelshmm:)

• +1
I don't even know what it's like to have a friend.

• So Sad