• JFL
Reactions: Goth
took 5 seconds btw
She not that gl

But srs she looks fine in this photo

IMG 1973

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and NZb6Air
No, if I were a woman I wouldn't be here, and if I were a man who wanted to pass himself off as a woman I wouldn't pass myself off as a woman because that would be a blow ethically. But if I were a man who wanted to pose as a woman I would make sure I had warlike intentions, at least so that the activity here could be fun.

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Aw hell nah brolet stay strong:fuk: hope you’ve got that face card tho:feelshah:
no 😬
No, if I were a woman I wouldn't be here, and if I were a man who wanted to pass himself off as a woman I wouldn't pass myself off as a woman because that would be a blow ethically. But if I were a man who wanted to pose as a woman I would make sure I had warlike intentions, at least so that the activity here could be fun.
fair
Watch ur mouth cuck, she’s an actual lesbian just give me a sec
whats ur thinf with lesbians
u cant get with them

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
whats ur thinf with lesbians
u cant get with them
I got very close back in freshman/sophomore year of hs although technically it makes her bi and not lesbian it don’t matter I still have a thing for lesbians especially masc lesbians🤤

This was a thread I made about my oneitis back in sophomore year I was srs about it as well

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
I got very close back in freshman/sophomore year of hs although technically it makes her bi and not lesbian it don’t matter I still have a thing for lesbians especially masc lesbians🤤

This was a thread I made about my oneitis back in sophomore year I was srs about it as well

meds now

why do u like masc lesbian whats appealing abt it

no hate just aski g

meds now

why do u like masc lesbian whats appealing abt it

no hate just aski g
Ik it sounds retarded but somethin abt some of them is so appealing to me, but i don’t find all of them attractive ill send one of them to u in pms

Ik it sounds retarded but somethin abt some of them is so appealing to me, but i don’t find all of them attractive ill send one of them to u in pms
alrighty

Yeah i relate heavy most lesbians are just women with high standards so getting to fuck a lesbian is a huge status mog

• +1
Reactions: Goth and dipenhydramine