How many of you are KHHV?

How many users are KHHV here?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
I’m just a virgin but I’ve done everything else, hbu you guys? @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Debetro @<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'm just a virgin and I have never hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women. I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, edgewalker2181, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
I'm just a virgin and I have never hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women. I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.
You were most likely shy due to being shunned in your youth

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Debetro
add option for KHHV but for religious reasons
if i wasnt religious i would slay 7 stacies a day

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, watah, future6psl and 4 others
I’m just a virgin but I’ve done everything else, hbu you guys? @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Debetro @<6PSLcel
full khhv, ive also never had a foid say hi to me evER, so im khhhv

• So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC and murdah
You were most likely shy due to being shunned in your youth
I'm not only khhv but also workless and studyless. I don't know how to fix my situation so I dedicate my time to this forum, practically full time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
Just a kissless virgin. I did hug and held hands and touch women. I also got kissed in cheeks but never lips.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I thought you had sex and LTR's before?

• +1
Only hugged so khv, if I had more money i would slay

• +1
only LTR’s and blowjobs don’t count
How can you have a LTR without having actual sex? Were they when you were younger?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, if you had a good face you mean
No? Just because you have a bad face doesnt mean i do

Girls want to have sex with me but they make more than me

@murdah any help? I used to want to get into university but I just failed the exams today. I can go do some shitty degree but I'm not sure if it's worthy

• +1
  • +1
@murdah any help? I used to want to get into university but I just failed the exams today. I can go do some shitty degree but I'm not sure if it's worthy
Where do you reside? EE? Why’s it not worthwhile?

• +1
Where do you reside? EE? Why’s it not worthwhile?
I wish I lived in my homecountry tbh. I live in Spain. Does it matter?

• +1
I wish I lived in my homecountry tbh. I live in Spain. Does it matter?
Spain has a good economy and wages, it’d be over if you lived in EE :feelskek:

• JFL
Spain has a good economy and wages
Wtf, you know something that I don't. It's from the worst economies from EU along Romania and Greece if I'm not wrong

• Woah
Wtf, you know something that I don't. It's from the worst economies from EU along Romania and Greece if I'm not wrong
Its way better than EE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Debetro
JBE is law in Rosija @St.TikTokcel

law in russia is being estrogenmaxxed femboy, emo, goth ethnic isnt law anywhere or anywhen or whatever

• JFL
I got a kiss on the cheek in like elementary but that doesn’t rly count so khhv:feelsautistic:

• JFL
i would rather kill myself than to cold approach a female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and murdah
Is that why eastern europeans migrate to the UK and Germany for livable wages?
yeah, gypsyes do and im not joking, its mainly gypsyes who leave for countries such as germany, france, etc, mainly beacuse of work, construction work to be specific and they will be bullied less in those countries, not saying the normal ones dont leave, there are okay amount of them too, but its like 70% gypsyes

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
Pretty much same with me
i relate bhai:fuk:

• +1
Its one of the poorest regions in europe brah
My great grandma wooden house has no toilets hahahaha, toilets used to be outside in the backyard

• JFL
yeah, gypsyes do and im not joking, its mainly gypsyes who leave for countries such as germany, france, etc, mainly beacuse of work, construction work to be specific and they will be bullied less in those countries, not saying the normal ones dont leave, there are okay amount of them too, but its like 70% gypsyes
Legit actually , I have never seen a slav with a good degree being in Western Europe, in USA at most. It's mostly low class workers, they rack up some money and send it to their family. And almost always they end up coming back

• +1
Reactions: murdah and shizuku11111