How many of you are KHHV?

How many users are KHHV here?

• Total voters
My great grandma wooden house has no toilets hahahaha, toilets used to be outside in the backyard
IMG 0434 One of these? We have them in the midwest here

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Legit actually , I have never seen a slav with a good degree being in Western Europe, in USA at most. It's mostly low class workers, they rack up some money and send it to their family. And almost always they end up coming back
its true tho, everyone with good degree and educated here lives beyond nice, but the point is you probably know EE countries are not countries with many smart people who pursue education, most decide to rot drinking and smoking and doing nothing with their life, and thats why we are percieved as depressed, shithole and what not region

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
yeah, gypsyes do and im not joking, its mainly gypsyes who leave for countries such as germany, france, etc, mainly beacuse of work, construction work to be specific and they will be bullied less in those countries, not saying the normal ones dont leave, there are okay amount of them too, but its like 70% gypsyes
Do they have the worst stereotypes in Europe? I see a lot of balkans and slavics hate on Gypsies

Do they have the worst stereotypes in Europe? I see a lot of balkans and slavics hate on Gypsies
yes they are, they are really poor, homeless usually, smell really bad, they think incest is normal and usually fuck their brothers/sisters, parents usually have 5+ kids despite not having a home, whats funny is gypsyes are originated from north indians

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
yes they are, they are really poor, homeless usually, smell really bad, they think incest is normal and usually fuck their brothers/sisters, parents usually have 5+ kids despite not having a home, whats funny is gypsyes are originated from north indians
Thank God I’m a fellow white then. :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
its true tho, everyone with good degree and educated here lives beyond nice, but the point is you probably know EE countries are not countries with many smart people who pursue education, most decide to rot drinking and smoking and doing nothing with their life, and thats why we are percieved as depressed, shithole and what not region
There's low life scum that needs to be cleaned out. After it's done, EE would most likely be a really pleasant place. They just need to not follow the path of western cities, once they do it's over.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and shizuku11111
The one girl I could've LTR when I was 14 I could've kissed but never had sex with since she and I were Christian

• Woah
There's low life scum that needs to be cleaned out. After it's done, EE would most likely be a really pleasant place. They just need to not follow the path of western cities, once they do it's over.
Low life scum as in the residents there or immigrants?

• +1
Residents, alcoholics and ungrateful people
Can you blame them? Russia is a very depressing place to live in, its a wasteland barren with little to no grassy terrain.

• +1
What about normal?

Can you blame them? Russia is a very depressing place to live in, its a wasteland barren with little to no grassy terrain.
I somewhere read that alcohol was bringed to the USSR thanks to individuals of a certain origin...

• JFL
I somewhere read that alcohol was bringed to the USSR thanks to individuals of a certain origin...
Russian J’s had very early influences, especially during the Soviet Union era.

• +1