How many of you can be sure you would not act beta in a relationship?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I say this from experience. I had a MGTOW phase and read up on evolutionary psychology a lot. I understand how and why women act like they do.

That did not prevent from being highly insecure, jealous, and having my mental health damaged because of one, though.

I know some people here feel like alpha men who would definitely not let women control them, but this sounds more like theory than practice. How many of you guarantee you would not let your emotions be manipulated by women?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I say this from experience. I had a MGTOW phase and read up on evolutionary psychology a lot. I understand how and why women act like they do.

That did not prevent from being highly insecure, jealous, and having my mental health damaged because of one, though.

I know some people here feel like alpha men who would definitely not let women control them, but this sounds more like theory than practice. How many of you guarantee you would not let your emotions be manipulated by women?
“beta” “alpha” nigga you cringe as sheit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Mr_Bombo_mogs, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
unironically hard to not start acting more "beta" in a real relationship where you develop feelings the only way to maintain frame and always act objectively is to always keep some detachment from the girl the moment you start having real feelings and attachment to her all logical thought gets thrown at the window and your reactions to how she acts become 10x more volatile.

brutal reason for why so many relationships start with girl chasing guy when he hasnt developed much interest but the moment the guy starts to invest more time and gets attached dynamic shifts. best way to prevent this is to have a more important thing in life at all times that supersedes the relationship

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mr_Bombo_mogs, Madridista and 1 other person
Because I'm the boss.

Hence why the red/blackpill will remain of no use because you can’t change you are. If you are born a beta male (OP in this case), there is no amount of knowledge that you can arm yourself with to defeat your nature.

You can masquerade as an alpha this one instance with your girlfriend or that one other instance, etc…but just give it time and she will break you down and expose you for the fraud that you are.

What do you think “shit tests” are, after all? They’re nothing more than a way for women to shine a spotlight on their man to see if you really are who you’ve carried yourself as. Women don’t shit test alpha men because alpha men will ruin them without hesitation, and women know this. They shit test cucks like OP and most people on this forum and every other forum that espouses black/red pill ideology.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and MostGLSlayer
There is no acting beta or alpha. It’s like looks, you either got it or you don’t. The way you act and react to things is genetics also.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
There is no acting beta or alpha. It’s like looks, you either got it or you don’t. The way you act and react to things is genetics also.

how you react to certain situations is much more attributed to ur upbringing and traumatic experiences as a teen or child than genetics

in some rare cases yes genetics could be the bigger attributing factor but the majority of people will be mostly shaped by nurture rather than nature behavior wise

• +1
unironically hard to not start acting more "beta" in a real relationship where you develop feelings the only way to maintain frame and always act objectively is to always keep some detachment from the girl the moment you start having real feelings and attachment to her all logical thought gets thrown at the window and your reactions to how she acts become 10x more volatile.

brutal reason for why so many relationships start with girl chasing guy when he hasnt developed much interest but the moment the guy starts to invest more time and gets attached dynamic shifts. best way to prevent this is to have a more important thing in life at all times that supersedes the relationship
Very well said. This is what I meant.

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
how you react to certain situations is much more attributed to ur upbringing and traumatic experiences as a teen or child than genetics

in some rare cases yes genetics could be the bigger attributing factor but the majority of people will be mostly shaped by nurture rather than nature behavior wise
Well either way, it was predetermined that you ended up that way.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Well either way, it was predetermined that you ended up that way.
yup so much is in the hands of your parents pretty brutal tbh, getting paired with low iq or abusive parents can permanently turn you into an abused dog and mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Because i'll never get in a relationship in the first place

• So Sad
Hence why the red/blackpill will remain of no use because you can’t change you are. If you are born a beta male (OP in this case), there is no amount of knowledge that you can arm yourself with to defeat your nature.

You can masquerade as an alpha this one instance with your girlfriend or that one other instance, etc…but just give it time and she will break you down and expose you for the fraud that you are.

What do you think “shit tests” are, after all? They’re nothing more than a way for women to shine a spotlight on their man to see if you really are who you’ve carried yourself as. Women don’t shit test alpha men because alpha men will ruin them without hesitation, and women know this. They shit test cucks like OP and most people on this forum and every other forum that espouses black/red pill ideology.
Very judgmental, aren't you? I'd love to see you in a relationship. Based on things you have written on this forum, you're probably never getting into one though.

Very judgmental, aren't you? I'd love to see you in a relationship. Based on things you have written on this forum, you're probably never getting into one though.
I’ve already been in a relationship and I’ve experienced teen love. I’m not being judgemental, I’m telling you the truth. Most men are beta at their core. They center their lives around their gf/wife and are submissive animals for any crumbs of pussy that might vaguely, potentially come in their general direction.

Most men’s best friend is their gf/wife. Most men see their gf/wife as their equal. Most men don’t care about their gf/wife’s past and are unconcerned with her chastity. Most men and their entire family are held hostage by the feelings of their wives.

Most men are B E T A

• +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, futuregigamogger, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 1 other person

Brutal

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back