how many of you got orbital fat loss from latisse?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i want to grow my lashes but all the jewish lash serums got prostaglandin which can cause orbital fat loss.

this includes grande lash, rapidlash, latisse etc.

how likely is it to get this shit? have you taken latisse without sides?

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
i want to grow my lashes but all the jewish lash serums got prostaglandin which can cause orbital fat loss.

Volufiline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, dannydipss and 5.5psl
Just use regular castor oil or jamaican black castor oil for a start.
I’ve been using it for a week and my lashes look longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, VenatorLuparius and N8verBegan
Use oral minox

expensive as fuck and causes bloat + dark circles
So how can i grow my eyebrows and lashes? Im 16 and heard minox causes collagen loss

So how can i grow my eyebrows and lashes? Im 16 and heard minox causes collagen loss
only side effect free method is castor oil

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Does the ordinary peptide one have orbital loss jewingredients?

I'm doing it anyway since I'd rather just get a fat graft in case the rumours are true. Basically paying a couple £k for top-tier eyelashes. I don't believe the rumours though.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, cyprian_tomaszewski and buflek
I acc have a fake lash extension on my bottom lashes. Just have them use a shorter lashes. Its much better

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I lost fat pads ngl but they came back after i stopped using lol

Came back after 3 months also i applied it very carelessly, only apply it on the lash line if you want to

• +1
Reactions: piec and buflek
I'm doing it anyway since I'd rather just get a fat graft in case the rumours are true. Basically paying a couple £k for top-tier eyelashes. I don't believe the rumours though.
But you have to keep using latisse to keep having good eyelashes, cuz they always shed and regrow, so you’ll need to keep using after a fat graft and then it’ll disappear again

• +1
Reactions: buflek
But you have to keep using latisse to keep having good eyelashes, cuz they always shed and regrow, so you’ll need to keep using after a fat graft and then it’ll disappear again
Yeah I realised that. It’s more that I’m taking a risk and paying for the chance of good eyelashes and fat pads for life. I see it as risking a bit of money, rather than my looks.

Have you tried the Ordinary lash and brow serum , does it contain Prostoglsndin ?