How many of you have a girlfriend or have had one?

Have you had a girlfriend?

• Total voters
S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I'm 16 never had one. couple foids have shown interest however I wasnt interested in them

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Aids! and Esteban1997
no bro

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel and SikKunt
I'm 16 never had one. couple foids have shown interest however I wasnt interested in them
Good to see you still have standards

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Good to see you still have standards
They weren't landwhales or anything, it's just that I felt 0 attraction. Also where I live it isn't like in America or other places where you get to fuck at 15. Don't know anyone in my school that fucked at that age.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and androidcel
They weren't landwhales or anything, it's just that I felt 0 attraction. Also where I live it isn't like in America or other places where you get to fuck at 15. Don't know anyone in my school that fucked at that age.
I live in a state where the age of consent is 16 so I already fucked and I'm 15.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Demir and SikKunt
So you had sex at 15? What was the foid like?
She's my current gf and she's not bad at all. B cup tits and skinny frame plus she's white. We've been together for a year. Honestly, sex isn't as awesome as you think it is when everybody is inexperienced

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
Tinder Matches:Zero
Dates:Zero
Kisses:Zero
Slay Count:Virgin
Relationships:Zero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SikKunt and dogtown
She's my current gf and she's not bad at all. B cup tits and skinny frame plus she's white. We've been together for a year. Honestly, sex isn't as awesome as you think it is when everybody is inexperienced
Fakecel alert. Also what rating would you give her?

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
Df are you doing here then?

• +1
I've never touched a girl bro jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Exafc, Deleted member 1464, Bengt and 2 others
You slayer JFL
Lol, I sent you pics and you know damn well I am not. Not posting pics of me until I ascend .000001 points.

when i was in primary school kek

Lol, I sent you pics and you know damn well I am not. Not posting pics of me until I ascend .000001 points.

You’ve fucked more girls than 90% of the forum JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and SikKunt
I've never touched a girl bro jfl
Only thing I've ever done was hold hands with a girl in third grade... She actually had a crush on me at the time and me too but I didn't know at the time she liked me as well...

T
are you non-white?

@dogtown is a fucking chad but has barely done anything with a chick. I'm a haploid asian but I've been statusmaxxing and shit since day one. I played football for a few years and was my school's valedictorian (that was a thing at my middle school, it was weird). It definitely helped out.
T

are you non-white?
I'm specifically half lao and half german.

@dogtown is a fucking chad but has barely done anything with a chick. I'm a haploid asian but I've been statusmaxxing and shit since day one. I played football for a few years and was my school's valedictorian (that was a thing at my middle school, it was weird). It definitely helped out.
Are there any pics of his face?

Yes if 4. grade counts

Then how does he know you're chad??

me
was a joke

• Love it
Reactions: Carnivore, androidcel and SikKunt
Describe @Soulsmaxx

Does he look happa big time

It’s not often for happas to look good, saw a few though.

Looks average as fuck tbh.

Wide jaw, no zygo, happa eyes, full lips, high forehead, pig nose.

Looks very average

• Woah
Looks average as fuck tbh.

Wide jaw, no zygo, happa eyes, full lips, high forehead, pig nose.

Looks very average
Yeah, I'd say that's a good description. I have a pretty stereotypical asian nose but I look pretty american otherwise. Jaw and cheekbones are wide but I got shit hair and eyes could be better.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah, I'd say that's a good description. I have a pretty stereotypical asian nose but I look pretty american otherwise. Jaw and cheekbones are wide but I got shit hair and eyes could be better.

Your nose isn’t bad, but I didn’t know how to describe it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown