Hozay

True Chadlite
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Me.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I do tbh. A small one, but that's all I will ever need with regards to true friendship.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 3 others
not me tbh a really small one maybe

Building it and resurrecting it currently tbh

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and JustAFewMM
Haven’t had friends in years tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Haven’t had friends in years tbh
Haven't hanged out with a group of friends since highschool, turned them away like an autist, now that im out of highschool and 21 its hard to make friends irl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 5145, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Haven't hanged out with a group of friends since highschool, turned them away like an autist, now that im out of highschool and 21 its hard to make friends irl.
Same boat. Leaves more time for gymcoping though

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Hozay
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, bladeeout, piscicide and 1 other person
Same

Tryna build one, but a struggle since I’m high inhib and socially anxious, but I’m much less reclusive now than I was just a year ago

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
How are you building it?
Mainly by resurrecting remenants of what I had in the past. Currently befriending a guy who has contacts who will allow me to integrate. Very aspie undertaking tbh but has to be done.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos and bladeeout
Nope too ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
Mainly by resurrecting remenants of what I had in the past. Currently befriending a guy who has contacts who will allow me to integrate. Very aspie undertaking tbh but has to be done.
Ah I’ve tried to do the same somewhat but I’ve burned a lot of bridges tbh

How did you burn the bridges
I rose in social status and basically cut them off, but then I lost all my social status and now they’re cooler and higher status than me, so they know I’m not loyal basically. Dumb of me to do that but I was young and drunk on status that took me many years to achieve

I rose in social status and basically cut them off, but then I lost all my social status and now they’re cooler and higher status than me, so they know I’m not loyal basically. Dumb of me to do that but I was young and drunk on status that took me many years to achieve
Yeh that was dumb move bro. How did you status maxx and why did you lose it?
Ngl it’s a hard situation you’re in if the tables have turned. You’ll look like a snivelling peasant trying to approach them from a lower position with the intent of befriending them. Status maxxing is your priority now I’d say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Yeh that was dumb move bro. How did you status maxx and why did you lose it?
Ngl it’s a hard situation you’re in if the tables have turned. You’ll look like a snivelling peasant trying to approach them from a lower position with the intent of befriending them. Status maxxing is your priority now I’d say.
Just dumb popularity stuff in high school. I was captain of a sports team so that statusmaxxed me and yeah I could never beg to be friends again that would be pathetic. I don’t think I’ll ever have social circle in that sense ever again but I think I can ascend through money and looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 9837
I have a few close friends and a group of normal chill ones also a group of people I’ll hang out with for events and parties wouldn’t say those people are friends though

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
im generally friends with most people but im in a clique of band kids

• +1
I have friends I guess but I'm not very close with them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hozay
No. Impossible to get one in college. Everyone is so closed off in their own groups. Suifuel tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, KrissKross, Danish_Retard and 3 others

me. used to be about 18 of us but corona fucked us over. it was deadass a platoon and we'd usually split up to two groups of 9 or 8 and meet up afterschool.

i miss them. i miss school :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
View attachment 694976
me. used to be about 18 of us but corona fucked us over. it was deadass a platoon and we'd usually split up to two groups of 9 or 8 and meet up afterschool.

My friend group straight up split in half. We dont talk to the other half now.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
My friend group straight up split in half. We dont talk to the other half now.
shits wild. when it's a big group it happens.

if it weren't for corona we'd all be playing basketball and hanging out with girls

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
shits wild. when it's a big group it happens.

if it weren't for corona we'd all be playing basketball and hanging out with girls
Some stuff happened in my school. And a lot of people snaked on each other. So it just fucked everything up.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
No. Impossible to get one in college. Everyone is so closed off in their own groups. Suifuel tbh
Damn bro, and i thought it would be easier to get one in college.

• +1
my sociel circle @stuckneworleans @TsarTsar444 @cocainecowboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 2486, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
View attachment 694976

That video song... :love: :cry:

• So Sad
Ah I’ve tried to do the same somewhat but I’ve burned a lot of bridges tbh
Bro. One of my worst personality traits is I tend to burn bridges a lot. Like so many of my friends have left. Some which I never even said goodbye to.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Hozay
havent had a friend since primary school

• So Sad
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, NothingCanStopMe and Hozay
I just dont know how you join a social circle when everyone is so fucking closed off, i'm not even ugly, i'm good looking, i've gotten compliments from random ppl and had girlfriends. but looks wont save you from getting a social circle when you're out of high school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bladeeout and johncruz12345
I still miss some of my friends from 2 years ago. Its not the same without them. Legit most of my close friends have left. I will forever cherish those moments we had together. Makes me so depressed. I hope I can build that type of friendship in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and bladeeout
i have a lot of social circles but i also have the mauerbauertraurigkeit syndrom so it doesnt matter

I just dont know how you join a social circle when everyone is so fucking closed off, i'm not even ugly, i'm good looking, i've gotten compliments from random ppl and had girlfriends. but looks wont save you from getting a social circle when you're out of high school
Once the circle forms they don’t really let new people in even if they like you. It’s not you personally you just weren’t there first. After high school is a totally different game I have no idea how people make new circles after that or if it’s even possible

• +1
Once the circle forms they don’t really let new people in even if they like you. It’s not you personally you just weren’t there first. After high school is a totally different game I have no idea how people make new circles after that or if it’s even possible
I've always thought that dude, that makes so much fucking sense.

• +1
Bro. One of my worst personality traits is I tend to burn bridges a lot. Like so many of my friends have left. Some which I never even said goodbye to.
Same man. Shit hurts, I don’t think I’ll ever see my old best friend ever again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Hozay
At this point i'm just praying to god i get lucky LOL,

• +1
And it's like awkward trying to get into them too when everyone is already so familiar with each other and has inside jokes for example that you don't even understand.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and johncruz12345
And it's like awkward trying to get into them too when everyone is already so familiar with each other and has inside jokes for example that you don't even understand.
Yeah exactly. I don’t blame them for acting that way but it’s a thing where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. If you have a circle you’re safe and you can make more friends and branch off from your circle. If you don’t have one then you just get fucked harder and harder and shut out completely

• +1
i have friends but i won't care much if they leave me i don't need to go outside when i go to work every day already

None tbh I haven't left my house in 3 years