How many of you have actually tested your hormones?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Srs I see a lot of guys here claiming to be "high T", but how many of you have actually gone and taken a blood test?

It should also be fair to note the fact that you could theoretically have high testosterone traits with low levels of testosterone. You would just have to have sensitive enough receptors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I really haven't done blood tests. I suspect it is above average though. I was faster and stronger than anyone in my highschool and have some high T traits in my face along with some low prenatal T level traits.

How much does it cost to test free test levels btw?

• +1
I am probably high T but with really low dopamine levels
However when I am in situations where my dopamine spikes I can legit feel the T flowing through my veins.

Always have been low bodyfat and muscular even though I eat A LOT.

• +1
Tonight I have a nurse appointment and I will be requesting a full hormone profile. I will post the results on here when I get them. I also had a testosterone test a few months ago, I will be requesting the exact results of this tonight when I see the nurse. I was originally told it was "normal".

• +1
Tonight I have a nurse appointment and I will be requesting a full hormone profile. I will post the results on here when I get them. I also had a testosterone test a few months ago, I will be requesting the exact results of this tonight when I see the nurse. I was originally told it was "normal".
is that you in your pfp?

• +1

For healthy men without obesity aged 19 to 39 years, the researchers reported that the 2.5th percentile testosterone level was 264 ng/dL, the 5th percentile was 303 ng/dL, the 50th percentile was 531 ng/dL, the 95th percentile was 852 ng/dL and the 97.5th percentile was 916 ng/dL. Harmonized, age-specific testosterone levels were similar across cohorts.

If you have lower than 621ng/dl which is normal for 30-34yo then you really need to inject T.
A normal range is between 300 and 1000 which is completely bullshit.
is that you in your pfp?
He looks like a cuck there. he has better pictures

• +1
If you have lower than 621ng/dl which is normal for 30-34yo then you really need to inject T.
True. Most people need low doses of test.

• +1

That's the thing with these ranges that they have for everything. You can literally be at the very bottom of all of them and still be classed as "normal", although your life experiences would tell you very, VERY different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
You're absolutely not supposed to take them at night. Your hormones vary drastically throughout the day. You're supposed to take them at 8 AM.

A lot of nurses make the mistake of taking them in the evening.

• +1
You're absolutely not supposed to take them at night. Your hormones vary drastically throughout the day. You're supposed to take them at 8 AM.

Is your 345ng/dl from evening or morning? Because it would be really pathetic if that was morning after a good sleep tbh

• +1

The appt is to ARRANGE a blood test, not to have it there and then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
Is your 345ng/dl from evening or morning? Because it would be really pathetic if that was morning after a good sleep tbh
I had slept horribly and I had a chronic inflammation in my nose so my results were probably a bit stunted. As well as the fact that I took them at around 9:45 when your T levels experience a low spike and the fact that I was super nervous. Should probably get tested again but I think they would still be pretty low.

I asked them to test my cortisol but they said it was too late in the day.

• +1
over for lowtcels

• +1
True. Most people need low doses of test.

100mg/week will get you to high-normal levels.
I had slept horribly and I had a chronic inflammation in my nose so my results were probably a bit stunted. As well as the fact that I took them at around 9:45 when your T levels experience a low spike and the fact that I was super nervous. Should probably get tested again but I think they would still be pretty low.

I asked them to test my cortisol but they said it was too late in the day.

Sleeping horrible is enough to destroy your T-levels for the day

• +1
Every male should be on trt to get normal levels nowadays.

• +1
Fuck that. Once I'm around 23 I'm going to be taking minimum 250mg/ every 10 days. I wanna feel like a God.

• +1
Fuck that. Once I'm around 23 I'm going to be taking minimum 250mg/ every 10 days. I wanna feel like a God.

I was just saying how cheap it is to get normal levels if you're a Low T cel.
Once I am around that age I will do it too
Every male should be on trt to get normal levels nowadays.
Depends. If you drink raw eggs you don't need to worry.
T B H

• +1
Rich piana 5 things ftr1

You are not trying if you're not injecting GRAMS of TESTOSTERONE. GOD DAMMIT.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
you are high T as you feel

• +1
  • +1
Srs I see a lot of guys here claiming to be "high T", but how many of you have actually gone and taken a blood test?

It should also be fair to note the fact that you could theoretically have high testosterone traits with low levels of testosterone. You would just have to have sensitive enough receptors.
My t-levels are probably 100 Ng/dL because I haven't slept properly since 1 year

• +1
  • +1
last time i went

T-780 ng.dl
E2- 7.00 pg/ml (below normal by a decent amount)

• +1
when should i start injecting t? i dont have any soyboys features.. or should i wait til im in my early 20s

• +1
when should i start injecting t? i dont have any soyboys features.. or should i wait til im in my early 20s
TRT when you reach 35-40.

If you are low T then start now

• +1