How many of you have existential understanding maxxxxxxxed?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
TRANSCENDING WITH THE UNIVERSE

How many of you have just taken a minute to comprehend that you're going to die one day? I don't mean just thinking about it for a split second and then just brushing it aside, I mean actually putting off a few minutes to comprehend the eventual fate of you non existence. It's very surreal to think about, these fingers that I'm using to type this sentence with are gonna rot away, these eyes that I'm looking at my screen with are gonna rot away and even the brain in my head is gonna rot away in some ditch some day. A lot of people have this "main character" complex where they think that they're special and that they're not just gonna fade away into history one day.

one_with_the_universe_by_nickdespain-d9y77gs.jpg

holographic-universe.jpg

To be at peace with yourself you must not only embrace death but look forward to it. Something which might sound easy on paper but it goes against every single fiber of your being. The core function of your brain is to keep you alive, this is why it's very hard to look forward to even embrace death. The best coping strategy I can think of is the sheer epicness of not existing. Think about how mundane your life actually is, sure you might be a slayer that occasionally fucks but on a primal level that's just some ape that has success in mating with other advanced apes. It's very simplistic, dying on the other hand is literally your consciousness being ripped apart. You literally transcend with the universe once you die, but it's not like your consciousness is just gonna stay intact in the state it's in now. The atoms that formulate your conciousness are going to drift apart.

MAN-IN-HIS-UNIVERSAL-SELF.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

You will no longer simply be a being you're gonna transcend with space. You're gonna return to being a part of the universe, you're gonna leave this silly little existential state that you're currently in. You're literally gonna ascend. We're all gonna make it brahs, literally. Your brain might panic on the day of your eventual death because all it has known is to stay alive, but that faggoty little brain of yours doesn't get to decide this. It's happening and you're gonna ascend from this shitty earth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, Future Arablite and MentalCel
High IQ cope

You're using a nice picture dude

I have already transcended

TRANSCENDING WITH THE UNIVERSE

How many of you have just taken a minute to comprehend that you're going to die one day? I don't mean just thinking about it for a split second and then just brushing it aside, I mean actually putting off a few minutes to comprehend the eventual fate of you non existence. It's very surreal to think about, these fingers that I'm using to type this sentence with are gonna rot away, these eyes that I'm looking at my screen with are gonna rot away and even the brain in my head is gonna rot away in some ditch some day. A lot of people have this "main character" complex where they think that they're special and that they're not just gonna fade away into history one day.

one_with_the_universe_by_nickdespain-d9y77gs.jpg

holographic-universe.jpg

To be at peace with yourself you must not only embrace death but look forward to it. Something which might sound easy on paper but it goes against every single fiber of your being. The core function of your brain is to keep you alive, this is why it's very hard to look forward to even embrace death. The best coping strategy I can think of is the sheer epicness of not existing. Think about how mundane your life actually is, sure you might be a slayer that occasionally fucks but on a primal level that's just some ape that has success in mating with other advanced apes. It's very simplistic, dying on the other hand is literally your consciousness being ripped apart. You literally transcend with the universe once you die, but it's not like your consciousness is just gonna stay intact in the state it's in now. The atoms that formulate your conciousness are going to drift apart.

MAN-IN-HIS-UNIVERSAL-SELF.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

You will no longer simply be a being you're gonna transcend with space. You're gonna return to being a part of the universe, you're gonna leave this silly little existential state that you're currently in. You're literally gonna ascend. We're all gonna make it brahs, literally. Your brain might panic on the day of your eventual death because all it has known is to stay alive, but that faggoty little brain of yours doesn't get to decide this. It's happening and you're gonna ascend from this shitty earth.

I have done this so many times man, that i've gotten down to the science of it all.
The first few times i did, it was emotional as hell. Now it doesn't bother me as much because of exposure therapy.
Soon i will transcend this particular phase

brutal deathpill

Think about this shit a good bit, I feel old at 19 and when thinking about it maybe if I do continue with my plans I’ll chip off a few years of my life but wouldn’t it be worth it, what would most prefer a good youth early 20s with experiences and live till 70s or so, or have a shitty youth until late 20s but live a good life afterand die later then the first option. Makes you think.

We also need to realize how utterly privileged we are to be able to live and die in the west. I've seen videos of so many horrible things. Things that absolutely kill my primal drive to procreate. You guys can search it up if you want but if you search for a video called "funkytown murder video" you will NEVER, FUCKING EVER want to have children again. The dude gets his face peeled off and hands chopped off. After that the cartel members try to slice his throat with a dull box cutter but it's way too dull so they don't succeed. He doesn't even die at the end of the video.

Just a few minutes ago I saw a video of some poor Indian guy that got cut in half by a train, he was still alive for a long period afterwards. Another dude was alive for 2 hours whilst chopped in half. After you watch videos like this you will lose all urges to procreate and you will realize just how blue pilled the people who have kids around you are. Every couple should be forced to watch these videos before having a child just to be sure of what world they're gonna bring life into.

Not only will it kill your drive to procreate it might actually even give you the urge to kill yourself just so that you don't have to go out that way.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
We also need to realize how utterly privileged we are to be able to live and die in the west. I've seen videos of so many horrible things. Things that absolutely kill my primal drive to procreate. You guys can search it up if you want but if you search for a video called "funkytown murder video" you will NEVER, FUCKING EVER want to have children again. The dude gets his face peeled off and hands chopped off. After that the cartel members try to slice his throat with a dull box cutter but it's way too dull so they don't succeed. He doesn't even die at the end of the video.

Just a few minutes ago I saw a video of some poor Indian guy that got cut in half by a train, he was still alive for a long period afterwards. Another dude was alive for 2 hours whilst chopped in half. After you watch videos like this you will lose all urges to procreate and you will realize just how blue pilled the people who have kids around you are. Every couple should be forced to watch these videos before having a child just to be sure of what world they're gonna bring life into.

Not only will it kill your drive to procreate it might actually even give you the urge to kill yourself just so that you don't have to go out that way.
:feelshaha:cope

Just saw the video, this video was legitimately vomit-inducing and the most savage act i have seen in my entire life.
The pain this guy felt must be indescribable and excruciating on another level

I've seen most of the classic gore videos. and yeah u feel lucky to be not born in mexico or india but after a point u stop giving about your ''privilege''. For now if i expressed that i am stressed and suicidal u'd tell me look at the people in one of these countries . I dont feel any care about them. Why should i compare myself to the people in absolute worst situations.

If I lived in Mexico I would buy some nembutal and off myself immediately. Mexico is practically as violent as the fucking middle east, maybe even more so. Some ethnics are literally fucking savages. It's literally a game for a lot of gangs there to torture people just to show other gangs that they're the baddest.

when u bumpcelling