How many of you have read Weston A Price? Nutrion and Degeneration

so_cold97

so_cold97

Iron
I'm sure his book has come up on here. But pretty much he noticed back in the early 1900s how many people were beginning to have crooked teeth, dental cavities, smaller stature than their parents, and narrow faces.
Pretty much highly industrialized areas were eating mostly refined sugars and refined grains like white bread and jams.

Weston Price went to parts of switzerland situated in the valleys between the alps isolated from the rest of Europe. The people there ate whole rye bread and lots of dairy and meat once a week. They had very rare cases of dental cavities or missing teeth, they all had broad faces and good physiques.

Off the coast of scottland the diet was fish and oats, but younger generations started eating refined sugars that were imported to the area. The younger genreation had less energy, worse teeth, and were shorter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6403
Haven't read but sounds good

Jfl is your looksmaxing whilst eating refined junk food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
legit, unrefined hunted/gathered food >

legit, unrefined hunted/gathered food >
Well rye and oats are agriculture you have to grow.
I'm not necesarily sure if moving from hunter gatherer to agriculture was actually bad.
Animal fats from dairy were probably more available also

Well rye and oats are agriculture you have to grow.
I'm not necesarily sure if moving from hunter gatherer to agriculture was actually bad.
Animal fats from dairy were probably more available also

the whole cause of malocclusion/narrow palate in modern humans is due to the start of agriculture

Cope

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Lost you at Smaller stature than their parents, as a population we're palmtreecels heightmaxxing

Weston price figured out vitamin x as well which people suspect is k2. Nobody knows exactly what vitamin k it was but some are saying ratfish

WPTeeth.jpg

Last edited: