how many of you played team sports when you were younger?

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
844
Reputation
1,087
I'm talking stuff like football, baseball, soccer, hockey, basketball, etc. I get the impression that most people here either never played sports (the majority) and that those who did, played individual driven sports. I mainly wrestled (which is sort of a team sport but not really) for many years, but also did a lot of other individual sports, never traditional team sports.
 
I played baseball and basketball from age 8-18
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
I do on a national level
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Football at a local level from 11 till 14, played with friends from around 5 till 15. Cricket from 10 to like 12, only with friends.
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Played flag football, lacross and volleyball during my adolescence
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
I've played basketball and football all my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
45
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
47
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
mr007
Replies
2
Views
14
mr007
mr007
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
35
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top