How many of you take money from parents?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Im jealous of grown ups my age (18) or older who take money or are financially secure becauase of their parents.

:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I used to until like age 25 . Now i take out loans ?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Unwanted and nattycel
I used to until like age 25 . Now i take out loans ?
You my friend are blessed. There is nothing worse than financial insecurity in your teen years :feelsrope:

• +1
You my friend are blessed. There is nothing worse than financial insecurity in your teen years :feelsrope:
well technically a Chad slays even in the poorest conditions. I witnessed this myself & still do. I have friends who are living like bums age +21 and still slay because of looks.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
well technically a Chad slays even in the poorest conditions. I witnessed this myself & still do. I have friends who are living like bums age +21 and still slay because of looks.
Do u think I could slay if I was poor

• +1
I don't have problem getting girls. I just don't care for it atm.

• +1
Do u think I could slay if I was poor
Yes you can EASILY slay even if u go bum mode. My friend is a bum..hes 25 years old (only income he gets is $20 a week from his parents, never gets a job . If he does he will hold it for 2-3 days. ) Due to his looks and decent social circle he managed to slay a stacey for 8 months after she started catching on. Still a nice slay. However now he has severe oneitis with this girl. So its a gift & a curse. Income definitely gives u a back bone to have power to go out ect. Money & my Green eyes. is my only SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yes you can EASILY slay even if u go bum mode. My friend is a bum..hes 25 years old (only income he gets is $20 a week from his parents, never gets a job . If he does he will hold it for 2-3 days. ) Due to his looks and decent social circle he managed to slay a stacey for 8 months after she started catching on. Still a nice slay. However now he has severe oneitis with this girl. So its a gift & a curse. Income definitely gives u a back bone to have power to go out ect. Money & my Green eyes. is my only SMV.
LMFAO 20 bucks a week. That's crazy man. Catching oneitis is so aspie and sad tbh but we can't help it

• +1
LMFAO 20 bucks a week. That's crazy man. Catching oneitis is so aspie and sad tbh but we can't help it
rofl yep. Its sad but hes my best friend. He gets girls +8 only and lies to them that hes working but then they catch on. He looks like Chris Brown.

I take it, actually I demand it. I'm over 30.

I call it reparations.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
rofl yep. Its sad but hes my best friend. He gets girls +8 only and lies to them that hes working but then they catch on. He looks like Chris Brown.
Lmfao Slayer. Just be a lying bum theory confirmed

• +1
I take it, actually I demand it. I'm over 30.

I call it reparations.
I could get some too if I asked. I got too big of an ego for someone with mental illness :feelsrope:

Disgusting lazy black bastard

• +1
A good way to stop scrounging off your parents is to hop on a plane in a whimsical moment and move 3000 miles away and build a new life there, which is what I did. All of a sudden you're motivated into making money like there's no tomorrow, because you have zero safety net.

to je co

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and nattycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back