How many of you think you will genuinely ascend ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 chad minus the chad and 6'6
title, also what do you think you'll realistically be able to go from and to ?

for me I think I might be able to reach low HTN looks, and Im currently a low mtn/high ltn depending on who you ask.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Charisma, Imretarded? and 3 others
I can reach Tyrone only softmaxxes I'm ltn rn, I'm just the type of nigga to never give up and try everything and even if everything falls ill make my own methodd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, liberiangrimreaper, Aero and 7 others
I will be a chad soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and JustCallMeKash
Been rated high mtn to low htn for an asian, the only goal i want to be is where i'm comfortable with my face whenever i look in the mirror :feelswhy: which might be never

for me I think I might be able to reach low HTN looks, and Im currently a low mtn/high ltn depending on who you ask.
I’ve been rated high ltn/low mtn with low htn-chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Either strong MTN or somewhat HTN. I will never be a Chad, and it's fine so long as I get to attract girls. Most of my looksmaxing is taking Accutane for my skin, taking care of my hair, losing weight to become lean, fixing my teeth with braces and applying castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows.That's 90% of it.

For me ascension means escaping modern society and it doesn’t seem feasible at the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and <6PSLcel
High LTN/low MTN to htn/chadronelite along with 6 cm LL

• +1
I swear most people under 20 here will just vanish one day and rightly so. Some will before 25.

Perma rotters like me will stay. This is like my 4th alt. I had a new persona for every single one.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel, socialcel and 5 others

Im failoed by my dogcrap hairline giving me lightbulb megamind phenotype.
Sad Dreamworks GIF

My lower third and mid third all have near perfect proportions so I just need to fix my Nw2 ass hairline. My exposed temples give a curved shape to my forehead which is a huge failo. Im using minoxidil for this.

Im also using it for increasing density in my eyebrows. Mostly on the upper outside ends to make my positive eyebrow tilt more visible. Although I'm considering also applying to the lower part of my eyebrows to improve density there ( if I do that people wont see any skin between my eyes and brows most of the time)

Also I'm using that aforementioned megamind phenotype to eyecolour max, I've got a good understanding on how im chemically make it a reality so I'm looking forward to green eyes
IMG 5745
This is the most insane colour tbh. I'd look godly with this colour along with my heavy set brow and eyebrows.

Im also rack maxxing for 5 minutes before bed to cause micro fractures in my ankles and wrist to elongate myself.
IMG 5713

Im looking forward to possibly going from 5'10-6' (fingers crossed).

Going from overall good proportions to near flawless facial geometry.

Mediocre colouring to very rare phenotype for whites.

I'm addressing my looks at multiple places at once.

1. I'm reducing my primary facial flaw, this will result in having zero major flaws
2. increasing height, therefore increasing social dominance and respect around men and primal sexual attractiveness for women.
3. improving colouring to maximize how striking my face is.

If I get expected results from my eye colour stack (has to im using tyrosinase inhibitors) and rackmaxxing. I'll have no trouble getting a modeling job.

Also I am taking steps to maintain my youthful appearance (tretinoin, no alcohol) so once I ascend, I will not descend for a long time.

I plan on spending hopefully up to my 40s living the life, traveling with my gf.

• +1
I can reach Tyrone only softmaxxes I'm ltn rn, I'm just the type of nigga to never give up and try everything and even if everything falls ill make my own methodd
Lefort 7, Phenoplasty, Trimax and Stroma

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
me personally when they invent low inhib implants

• JFL
u need to destroy one of ur bullies, or scare him like look at him straight in the eyes and make him understand that you are gonna kill him and you fine to finish ur life in jail for that

@PARISIEN

meeeeeeeeee:3

• +1
Reactions: silencio and <6PSLcel
I'm probably like a mid ltn rn but it's hard to rate me. But people say I have at least htn potential with softmaxxes. Maybe even more if puberty gets me right

• JFL
I'm probably like a mid ltn rn but it's hard to rate me. But people say I have at least htn potential with softmaxxes. Maybe even more if puberty gets me right
lol ive gotten the same backhanded false hope advice also "bro you have low cl potential" its cope bro

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and silencio
lol ive gotten the same backhanded false hope advice also "bro you have low cl potential" its cope bro
Jfl if you believed that. I'm above avg no cope if I had no acne. Idk what that would be in psl terms cause I'm young. If you're not fat or have serious acne you can only ascend like 1 tier (mtn to htn) without hardmaxxing.

good posture, wearing good clothes and have a nice skin can make u ascend

Jfl if you believed that. I'm above avg no cope if I had no acne. Idk what that would be in psl terms cause I'm young. If you're not fat or have serious acne you can only ascend like 1 tier (mtn to htn) without hardmaxxing.
No shit

What u said is water af
I know it just seems you didn't know it. If you did you wouldn't say 'its cope bro' and backhanded compliments

I know it just seems you didn't know it. If you did you wouldn't say 'its cope bro' and backhanded compliments
Don’t worry newfag ik

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
I'm here since your join date. Second acc. Don't newfag me
“Second acc” cope further faggot I’ve been here since the lookism.net domain name was bought

“Second acc” cope further faggot I’ve been here since the lookism.net domain name was bought
Not like that matters if you gave up on life. You could be here since eternity if you're coping with 'muhh I have a bad base so I'm just gonna ldar', you not getting nowhere bud

Not like that matters if you gave up on life. You could be here since eternity if you're coping with 'muhh I have a bad base so I'm just gonna ldar', you not getting nowhere bud
Dnrd tbh bark more

Low apeal htn to high apeal chadlite chad+ with height and frame

• +1
i will ascend to gigachad

• +1
I swear most people under 20 here will just vanish one day and rightly so. Some will before 25.

Perma rotters like me will stay. This is like my 4th alt. I had a new persona for every single one.
So what your whole account is larp? Are you not 5"7? Do you not like mena foids? Are you not from the jewnited kingdom? Are you not Muslim? What do you mean new persona?

• +1
So what your whole account is larp? Are you not 5"7? Do you not like mena foids? Are you not from the jewnited kingdom? Are you not Muslim? What do you mean new persona?
Yeah I take on a new persona everytime.

In my last account I was a 31 year old, virgin, 6'3, white worshipper and self-hating Iranian. If you find which account I'll send you $500.

Yeah I take on a new persona everytime.

In my last account I was a 31 year old, virgin, 6'3, white worshipper and self-hating Iranian. If you find which account I'll send you $500.
So all your posts aren't some oldcel wisdom but rather ramblings of a zoom zoom chinktok fag?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back