How many of you was caught by these crews?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So there are quite a few crews out there fishing for pedophiles on Instagram, dating apps, messaging apps, Incel forums, video chatting sites, etc. And I noticed a few of these guys they caught reminded me of some of you oldcels and desperate guys on here. Does anyone care to share their follow-up story?

No because i dont do pedo shit

No because i dont do pedo shit
I've noticed others do. Thus JB threads. And guys in their 20s+ don't understand just because you think you're young, society thinks differently. You have a lot of desperate people out there simping for Youtube money. And I've come across dozens of crews cashing in on desperate disturbed men looking to hook up with underage people. Most of these guys they catch are in their 20s and display Incel personalities.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
not yet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Times' have changed. I'm noticing a trendy effect with these hunters. And they're getting pretty good at it. The police are arresting the ones they catch. And I don't think you want to be shamed for the rest of your life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm looking for follow-up stories. I know a few of you on here got busted by a few of those crews above. One of them mentioned catfishing a Lookism user.