How many of you would be interested in research?

Would you be interested in collaborative researching?

• Total voters
I genuinely think that this site has a lot of potential if we have serious users. Being able to summarize what to get and why not having a clear universal looksmaxing routine (theres already good ones for gymcelling and skinmaxxing made by @Nibba).
People like @jefferson gave extremely useful guides to save money while getting the same things that would cost a lot more.
Believe it or not, I got insane added value from this website via PMs of known user (not gonna tell who gave me what because he wanted to keep it secret but it's a big added value).
And LOL @ ''Anything useful u need was already discussed 4years ago on lookism and other sites'' We NEED an ORGANIZED research section. We can't just search on google shit we don't even know the name of and add ''lookism'' at the end. Researching there is much more about luck than anything. The only way you can find good shit there is by fucking around and pray that you find something useful. If we can note everything we learn anything about looksmaxing/NTmaxxing/whatever it is/ we need to put it somewhere so everyone that is truly interested can go there.
It's a shame so much good knowledge is withheld because people don't like making threads.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Bennett, Alexanderr and 1 other person
For those still interested in the idea, PM so I can share the discord server I've made for it

I'd say it'd be beneficial to the community and single individuals. Ever since @Extra Chromosome left, no one has really been excited over researching. I feel like a megathread would encourage the community to contribute and encourage more astute individuals to share their learnings. All research is good research at this point.
He will be back bro
He will be

I may not be the smartest but I’m in bro

He will be back bro
He will be

I may not be the smartest but I’m in bro
Nice. I'm pm you the link to the server as soon as my pm cooldown runs out, jfl

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I'm thinking of working on a hair loss treatment megathread. It's so fustrating that the only treatments options most guys know is"muh minoxidil" "muh finasterdide" when there's so much more options.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I'm thinking of working on a hair loss treatment megathread. It's so fustrating that the only treatments options most guys know is"muh minoxidil" "muh finasterdide" when there's so much more options.
Those are good treatments though. Highly recommend checking out Kevin Mann's channel

Absolutely yes

I genuinely think that this site has a lot of potential if we have serious users. Being able to summarize what to get and why not having a clear universal looksmaxing routine (theres already good ones for gymcelling and skinmaxxing made by @Nibba).
People like @jefferson gave extremely useful guides to save money while getting the same things that would cost a lot more.
Believe it or not, I got insane added value from this website via PMs of known user (not gonna tell who gave me what because he wanted to keep it secret but it's a big added value).
And LOL @ ''Anything useful u need was already discussed 4years ago on lookism and other sites'' We NEED an ORGANIZED research section. We can't just search on google shit we don't even know the name of and add ''lookism'' at the end. Researching there is much more about luck than anything. The only way you can find good shit there is by fucking around and pray that you find something useful. If we can note everything we learn anything about looksmaxing/NTmaxxing/whatever it is/ we need to put it somewhere so everyone that is truly interested can go there.
JFL man, look at this forum again, if u learn smth new u can apply then good for u, though I doubt its smth worthy ngl, there are no hidden values or methods u can use tbh, as simple as that. Research for the sake of coping is a major cope. I dont know what kind of value r u talking about if u can just look at looksmaxing and offtopic section and see what this site is about.