How many of your fathers mog your life

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
My dad tells me he was a wreck at my age but when I really do the numbers
- had a wife and kid already
- established as an lvn (lower level nurse from RN)
- huge social circle before my mom eviscerated that chit
- strong family ties before my grandparents got murdered
- nt as fuck

Meanwhile me at 27
- kicked out from all schools
- wasted all my youth
- didn't achieve boxing/mma championship caliber
- no gf, just fekin scorts
- incel
- no social circle

Just run the numbers and you will see your dad's portfolio just mogs you man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

Yeah he mogs me to death at my current age

Yeah he mogs me to death at my current age
yea my dad mogs me too at his 60 age year

- 2 successful daughters
- loyal wife
- lots of houses on the market
- retirement assured

I'm literally under his thumb at this point.

• So Sad
Reactions: phookmumb
yea my dad mogs me too at his 60 age year

- 2 successful daughters
- loyal wife
- lots of houses on the market
- retirement assured

I'm literally under his thumb at this point.
Hes rich
Slayer

Hes rich
Slayer
yea he did really well all things considered. If I had done things properly when i was like 13-14 maybe i'd be somewhere man.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
yea he did really well all things considered. If I had done things properly when i was like 13-14 maybe i'd be somewhere man.
Just neet using his wealth

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb
These are a given because he's a boomer.
true, but he worked a lot to get there too. He even has my mom who makes more money as an rn. Meanwhile I'm just stuck grinding. This is that some ole boolchit that I was talkin about. I'm grinding from the bottom up while he enjoys his wealth.

I got kicked out of college and I rot at home. But I make good money and I'll return and improve my life. I don't want this to be the end.

I got kicked out of college and I rot at home. But I make good money and I'll return and improve my life. I don't want this to be the end.
Honestly man, fuck all this college boolchit. I'm in massive debt after being through the ringer in college for over 10 YEARS. No degree, no nothin, not even anyone to network with. I mean I'm still going back, but I wish I just found some way to be an entrepreneur, be my own man n chit. What do you to make money if you don't mind me askin?

Honestly man, fuck all this college boolchit. I'm in massive debt after being through the ringer in college for over 10 YEARS. No degree, no nothin, not even anyone to network with. I mean I'm still going back, but I wish I just found some way to be an entrepreneur, be my own man n chit. What do you to make money if you don't mind me askin?
Yeah, entrepreneur life or pro athlete is ideal. But for most of us we need degrees to do well, at least as a safety thing.

I can DM you details about my work or talk later, but I worry I might lose my job soon. It's tech related though.

Yeah, entrepreneur life or pro athlete is ideal. But for most of us we need degrees to do well, at least as a safety thing.

I can DM you details about my work or talk later, but I worry I might lose my job soon. It's tech related though.
Yea you probably right. Just dm, or i'll dm you. Let's ascend man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
my dad gigamogs me

he also ghosted me 10 yrs ago already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back