how many org alerts do you usually wake up to?

IndecentEyes

IndecentEyes

Solstice
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
2,447
Reputation
5,833
for me its like 5-15
@voks @arlo_420 @Nocturnal @price.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, code80, fantom0726 and 14 others
depends on my activity.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, holybrutal, code80 and 7 others
around 5-7
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, holybrutal, code80 and 7 others
i woke up to 42 yesterday
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: holybrutal, code80, Lexapro and 5 others
0 Mostly
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: holybrutal, code80, fantom0726 and 7 others
3 😭
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arlo_420, holybrutal, code80 and 6 others
Today 28
Yesterday 41
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: arlo_420, holybrutal, code80 and 5 others
0, but in my first week on .org I always woke up with +20:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, fantom0726, SachaJaat and 2 others
45-70
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, fantom0726 and 1 other person
0, but in my first week on .org I always woke up with +20:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Hello, I'm IndecentEyes, this is my first post on the forum, so this will be a short introduction.

I "discovered" the blackpill and looksmaxxing last summer (August 2025). I only created this account so I can ascend more easily.

I will never post anything about my personal life, and obviously I will NEVER post my face.

It's nice to meet you all.

@WonkyChin186
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: arlo_420, Nocturnal, fantom0726 and 4 others
60-35
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: holybrutal, fantom0726, Nocturnal and 2 others
0-2.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, fantom0726 and 1 other person
like 10 usually
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, socio and 1 other person
Hello, I'm IndecentEyes, this is my first post on the forum, so this will be a short introduction.

I "discovered" the blackpill and looksmaxxing last summer (August 2025). I only created this account so I can ascend more easily.

I will never post anything about my personal life, and obviously I will NEVER post my face.

It's nice to meet you all.

@WonkyChin186
😡😡😡
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, code80 and 1 other person
Today around 10 yesterday like 16 but usually around 3-10
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, IndecentEyes, code80 and 1 other person
like ~7
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, socio and 2 others
today around 50
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, holybrutal, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
used to be a hundred now maybe 5
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, code80, TGUN. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes

Similar threads

Lemic
Replies
8
Views
66
dxo
dxo
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
4
Views
25
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
BraveCake
Replies
59
Views
239
jartetetron
jartetetron
ChoppedArab
Replies
4
Views
32
HIPDIPSLOVER
HIPDIPSLOVER

Users who are viewing this thread

  • roymustang
  • IndecentEyes
  • Amuzant
  • asdf563
Back
Top