ken ur grended help me become pilot dedsrs

There is a list, every page is 50 users long. There are 163 pages. Do the math

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 10374
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
if there were 50k users that would mean that the blackpill went to the public
So we are all up to 10k autist here, pretending that we are something "elite" in case of knowledge?

if there were 50k users that would mean that the blackpill went to the public
but 8k users which only half of are active is extremely low. If you also consider that there worlds population is 8 billion then there being 100k blackpillers makes sense.

So we are all up to 10k autist here, pretending that we are something "elite" in case of knowledge?
Why are you so concerned with how many people are here? Jfl
Theres enough thats it

my hate-ability comes from baiting the classic reddit STEM circlejerk where they talk about how people who study the humanities are basically a waste of breathable oxygen, compared to say, engineers.

some of the most hatred I've seen is reserved for artists, and for some reason Art History in particular is always dragged out as the nadir of useful intellectual pursuits.

I once talked to a guy on here who claimed to have an engineering degree. he steadfastly refused to admit that any other form of education, besides that classified as STEM, had any value whatsoever. the best artist in his opinion, being worthless in comparison to the lowliest engineer. he appeared to be dead serious in these opinions.

as getting a degree in my field is considered a tremendous waste of money, the fact that I am not shackled to a mountain of debt is just the cherry on top.

I have two studio art degrees because at my university, you can't get the BFA without getting the BA first.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
my hate-ability comes from baiting the classic reddit STEM circlejerk where they talk about how people who study the humanities are basically a waste of breathable oxygen, compared to say, engineers.

some of the most hatred I've seen is reserved for artists, and for some reason Art History in particular is always dragged out as the nadir of useful intellectual pursuits.

I once talked to a guy on here who claimed to have an engineering degree. he steadfastly refused to admit that any other form of education, besides that classified as STEM, had any value whatsoever. the best artist in his opinion, being worthless in comparison to the lowliest engineer. he appeared to be dead serious in these opinions.

as getting a degree in my field is considered a tremendous waste of money, the fact that I am not shackled to a mountain of debt is just the cherry on top.

I have two studio art degrees because at my university, you can't get the BFA without getting the BA first.
Why would some 1 care?

Why would some 1 care?
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 10413, MansNotHot and 2 others
If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.
U sure about what u say dude?
First of all, my mom is dead

And lastly, pic of me
20210211 230410
IMG 20210210 211939

To prove I'm not 400 pounds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2403 and Ritalincell
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
@Toth's thot @TraumatisedOgre gfih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6997