How many people do you guys trust on here and can say they are truly not retarded

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
Not gonna lie here are some retarded ass mfs that give advice on things that they don’t really know shit about how do you go out and give ppl serious advice when you legit have zero background knowledge about a specific topic

Last edited:
i had a stroke comprehending that, but lets say you were suggested to do something, you always have to do research prior to whatever was suggested to see if its legit, the risks, after care etc.
Just dont be a idiot.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, niqfan625, NationalWarrior and 2 others
i had a stroke comprehending that, but lets say you were suggested to do something, you always have to do research prior to whatever was suggested to see if its legit, the risks, after care etc.
Just dont be a idiot.
Well said man still these mfs need to get their brain checked throwing in random words and surgery advices and ratings like you can’t take half of them serious

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Just dont be a idiot.
fr. just need to use an AI its so damn powerfull when you need a special information

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300 and AySab
I trust myself

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
@northern mogger #1
@Zeta 100% trusworthy, proper guy
@Lokki JFL spammer, really good guy still

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, Zeta and tomorrow300
The most retarted shit and theories I’ve ever read are posted on this forum

I’m no exception to this

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
@northern mogger #1
@Zeta 100% trusworthy, proper guy
@Lokki JFL spammer, really good guy still
@Renophobeadoobe good lad, got banned for some reason unfortunately
@LooksThinker trusted mf, good content

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and tomorrow300
The most retarted shit and theories I’ve ever read are posted on this forum

I’m no exception to this
Hahaha I like your realness man still most here never touched grass with their theories life outside is completely different for each person most of these dumb theories try to generalize for everybody which is dumb

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Thanks bro
also @truecel12 , he has good knowledge of science and bodyhacking, had a somewhat big argument with him sometime ago about mk677, igf1 and heightmaxxing only to realise i was wrong the whole time:lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12 and tomorrow300
  • Love it
Man, I just come here to shitpost. orc is based though

Not gonna lie here are some retarded ass mfs that give advice on things that they don’t really know shit about how do you go out and give ppl serious advice when you legit have zero background knowledge about a specific topic
Orc, Zeta, Akatlyn, Pneumo, RealSurgeryMax and Clavicular are trustable