How many people fell for the meme that our ancestors were smaller than us?

With low cortisol environment you’d be maybe an inch or two taller possibly, or only 1 cm. We don’t know exactly, but I can guess that you would be closer to your potential with lower cortisol
fuck this shit man

i feel like at 18 it’s too late to heightmax anyway, what you think

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Anyone who thinks people who ate animal organs all the time compared to sugar and carbs that we eat today were shorter than us are retarded. They would have also had larger brains.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Vvvvxxxx, lutte and 2 others
Anyone who thinks people who ate animal organs all the time compared to sugar and carbs that we eat today were shorter than us are retarded. They would have also had larger brains.
Masai tribe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Cope broscience from .me again.

I am taller than all my uncles and grandparents

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
when comparing the heights of my parents my height makes sense, but maybe im coping

:feelswhy:
There’s no cope here son, u are stunted. Height maxx ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and turkproducer

You’re honestly retarded.

K y s

This thread is about people from thousands of years ago

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Deleted member 5912 and lutte
There’s no cope here son, u are stunted. Height maxx ASAP
i’m 18 and early bloomer i feel like it’s over

i have some peptides and AI, i might start them again but i feel like it’s all cope. at this age at least

• +1
Reactions: TRNA and Blackout.xl
i’m 18 and early bloomer i feel like it’s over

i have some peptides and AI, i might start them again but i feel like it’s all cope. at this age at least
Start it, what are you doing? Inject

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
fuck man i had pretty high stress childhood, i feel like i had a delayed puberty because i had chest hair at only 15 and still managed to grow a few inches after that

do you think i could have reached my potential if that was the case, or am i a few inches shorter than i should have been :/
I got under arm hair at 15 and chest hair at 18 and a half. My upbringing was giga cortisol maxxed. It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 5912
Fact is the introduction of private property and agriculture made our diets much worse and reduced natural selection power over humanity, being a landlord became much more valuable than being a high T tall hunter

Start it, what are you doing? Inject
you’re a good guy, i’ll start today

are you knowledgable about heightmaxing tho, i literally only have cjc no dac hex and ghrp2

• +1
Reactions: TRNA and Blackout.xl
They were probably taller. The jews just want to make you believe it's "okay" and "normal" to be short. Because they are pouring estrogen and other fucked up stuff into the shit we consume and thereby making us shorter then we were before.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 275 and Blackout.xl
you’re a good guy, i’ll start today

are you knowledgable about heightmaxing tho, i literally only have cjc no dac hex and ghrp2
Good setup. Run them all, see the height thread from extra chromosome.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA and turkproducer
For Soviet Army in 1940, the average height was 5′6 (168cm). The Soviets were suffering from food shortages during the 20s and the 30s, so they cannot grow as tall as Russians nowadays, which is 5′10 (178cm) on average.

Anyone knows what kind of 'food shortages' lead to a huge height reduction like that? The consumption of which foods can make you grow taller? Which foods do you lack in your daily life that make you grow up to become a manlet?

I don't want children before I know exactly what diet/hormones to give them to make them grow to their full potential.

Also need a water filtration system to make sure that jew water doesn't poison my children like it poisoned me.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
I got under arm hair at 15 and chest hair at 18 and a half. My upbringing was giga cortisol maxxed. It’s over
that’s not even early though, 15 is kinda late but 18 for chest hair kinda early

how was your puberty cortisol maxxed, aren’t you literally a rich kike?

What is more broscience;
You misinterpreting my thread and showing an anecdote which actually fits to the statistic posted

Or me concluding things from the statistics and connecting dots to the agricultural revolution in Bronze Age and the height drop in relation to their ancestors who presumeqbly were more pastoralists (meat fruit cattle/dairy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Anyone knows what kind of 'food shortages' lead to a huge height reduction like that? The consumption of which foods can make you grow taller? Which foods do you lack in your daily life that make you grow up to become a manlet?

I don't want children before I know exactly what diet/hormones to give them to make them grow to their full potential.

Also need a water filtration system to make sure that jew water doesn't poison my children like it poisoned me.
Breastmilk for as long as possible
Then just go with plenty of meat and dairy, as much of it raw as possible, don't forget to eat offal too. Liver is easiest to get but get brain and balls and all that good stuff if you can. Should be close to optimal
Don't forget raw cheese aswell for K2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Breastmilk for as long as possible
Then just go with plenty of meat and dairy, as much of it raw as possible, don't forget to eat offal too. Liver is easiest to get but get brain and balls and all that good stuff if you can. Should be close to optimal
Don't forget raw cheese aswell for K2
Sounds legit. So basically low carbs, low sugar diet whilst avoiding processed food.

Will be hard to find an attractive young woman that is not a slut and is willing to give breastmilk for so long though, jfl. Not gonna be easy.

that’s not even early though, 15 is kinda late but 18 for chest hair kinda early

how was your puberty cortisol maxxed, aren’t you literally a rich kike?
Kids have chest hair at 15-16 bro.
Insane family full of hostility literally every day. Brutal brutal brutal times.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Sounds legit. So basically low carbs, low sugar diet whilst avoiding processed food.

Will be hard to find an attractive young woman that is not a slut and is willing to give breastmilk for so long though, jfl. Not gonna be easy.
I think any mother would do it if they actually understood how important it is, I think most just believe it doesn't matter if they get breast milk or formula

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Lactose is carb
Fructose is sugar

Diet is not as simple

• +1
Shekel what u think about the future men

Insane family full of hostility literally every day. Brutal brutal brutal times.
same with me about the family problemd

how tall are you and how tall are your parents

I think any mother would do it if they actually understood how important it is, I think most just believe it doesn't matter if they get breast milk or formula
Prolactin induces lactation/milk forming in women and when babies are breastfed, the prolactin is kept elevated. The prolactin prevents menstruation and shuts down (temporarily ofc) the reproductive system.
And if we encalculate the ideal breastfeeding duration, then women would be "out of the sex market" for like 4 years and 10 months (pregnany + nursing)

Huge investment. They wouldnt sleep around that much but choose wisely.

• +1
I had chest hair at 14, tf does that mean?

Many indo-european tribe branches (i.e. Tocharians and Norse)
cut off horse penises and gifted them women as burial present because they thought they needed some dick in the after life (banter)

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
My dad and all my uncles height mog me.

They are each 6'7" to 6'9" no cap. 4 uncles at that height.

ALL of my male cousins are shorter than their dads.

I am only 6'4". Luckily I have top 5% bideltoid and ribcage.
Those stats are not bad for a greycel, how many times did you reroll?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
This makes so much sense as 185 cm is when u look normal as a man. Everything below that looks like a defect
I kow, im 183cm.

wtf are you all talking about, havent you seen how homes of people looked in the past and how small they were? no way people back then were tall like today
Bro, the lord of the rings is not historically accurate.

I think the thing that happened was back then each person in the tribe or village contributed much more of their physicality and brain power to the success of the groups. With agriculture less brains and manpower was needed per person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I had to log in.

Stop talking bullshit.

my 195cm cousin had poor nutrition, he can't even eat more than one plate of food(
by the way he got covid and got all fucked up, the retard smokes cigarettes.)

my 2m uncle was already born a big child. 13cm taller than my father.

height is genetic basically, I believe it requires only a minimum of calories and protein / nutrients, the rest the body makes it grow regardless of anything.

maybe the gene of height is manifested from generation to generation idk. my brother is 10cm taller than me, he was already tall as a child, everyone knew he would be tall. and is a video game nerd.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CsCurry
which does not change the fact that at the age of agriculture they may have had very poor nutrition that prevented growth.

and the previous ones were similar in height to today's age.

which does not change the fact that at the age of agriculture they may have had very poor nutrition that prevented growth.
So you were so enraged, logged in to tell me some anecdotes but end up somewhat coming to the same conclusion?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 206
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I had to log in.

Stop talking bullshit.

my 195cm cousin had poor nutrition, he can't even eat more than one plate of food(

height is genetic basically, I believe it requires only a minimum of calories and protein / nutrients, the rest the body makes it grow regardless of anything.

maybe the gene of height is manifested from generation to generation idk. my brother is 10cm taller than me, he was already tall as a child, everyone knew he would be tall. and is a video game nerd.
using this I will cope that my manletism wasn't my fault because of calciumminning.

I had to log in.

Stop talking bullshit.

Idk about this.

thr US height among whites (or no immigrants) has been declining recently.

poor diet is indeed a thing just like insufficient diet is.