“How many people have me on ignore?”

What is it even like ignoring so many users? Is the screen just covered in "show ignored content" buttons? I just ignore like 2

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Gengar
What is it even like ignoring so many users? Is the screen just covered in "show ignored content" buttons? I just ignore like 2
I honestly don’t know. I don’t think I ever put anyone on ignore. If I want to ignore someone I just skim their posts or don’t respond to them when they quote me. 🤷‍♂️

1: @KING REIDYZ
Lol fuck that terrible post rep ratio nigger

I honestly don’t know. I don’t think I ever put anyone on ignore. If I want to ignore someone I just skim their posts or don’t respond to them when they quote me. 🤷‍♂️
Exactly ignoring people actually makes things even more annoying. It’s like blocking someone on discord and having a giant bar cover an entire row of the screen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gengar

1: @androgenic

living Rent free in 75 ppl’s head

1617197752-bassem-dents-berbere2souche.png

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, chrisN and Gengar
I think theres only one show ignored content and if you click it it shows all the ignored content

Enlighten me @TRUE_CEL

Hello, @TRUE_CEL. I'd like to know. Thank you!

Lets see

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Tell me fellaw

Do mine, don't say pur3e cos ik he has

1: @Debetro

Debby, why are you ignoring a graycel?
makes sense, he was seething after i IQ mogged him in many threads before jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NerdcelThundercok and Gengar
yes, btw what happened with you getting murdered?
I was offline for literally one day and people thought I was murdered or committed suicide, others believed I suffered a heart attack because right around the same day I wasn't online, some Pakistani guy in the Netherlands had a heart attack, so that totally had to be me, apparently. I decided to troll back the trolls by staying away for longer. :Comfy:

I rot so hard even one day of absence was enough for people to believe that. I thought it was hilarious TBH.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
Noone has me on ignore, right? :ogre:

I would like to know