How many people here wear shoulder pads?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. @NorwoodAscender apparently uses silicon shoulder pads for a wider frame. Idk why but it seems autistic asf as a man to wear shoulder pads
Shoulder pads are generally worn by women to fix sloped shoulders and add structure to the gowns they wear kinda like a corset or compression fitting garments. No body uses shoulder pads for wider bideltoid atleast I've never seen it being used for that purpose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Lookologist003, Bushman and 6 others
I don’t know but Jason voorhis definitely needs it

tht frame is a joke

IMG 4296

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Sny, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @ConfusedBolivian @buflek

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
F9201503 DE33 4A32 B183 5C15F1F6A4C0
79F002CC E200 45D1 93A7 6550E3119CAC

brutal framemog tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Autismcel, Lookologist003 and 2 others
To be honest I can understand the idea of shoulder pads. Suits are fitted to frame your shoulders in a way that makes them look broader. If you're a REAL framelet with narrow shoulders I could understand it but I don't think I ever could do it.

I was gonna say imagine being on a date and a girl puts her head on your shoulder and she feels foam she'd be like wtf. I guess this also applies for lifts so I guess lifts and shoulder pads are kind of the same thing really in theory.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Jason Voorhees and NorwoodAscender
I'm not saying it doesn't work. Just very weird. Post a pic with a T shirt? How does it stay on your shoulder.
in class will after. it doesn’t move, it sticks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, IMOGYOU, Lookologist003 and 5 others
@Amnesia also uses shoulder pads I think

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
I mean realisticlly it wont do much harm or good imo but if it helps with confidence its a W.

Also pls go back to squirtle and gengar

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and NorwoodAscender
I do i put on 1 inch lift and af1s and i am 6’7 and walk around the city like batman just to mog immigrants

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
I do i put on 1 inch lift and af1s and i am 6’7 and walk around the city like batman just to mog immigrants
ur like batman if he spent all day doing fuck all in the batcave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Title. @NorwoodAscender apparently uses silicon shoulder pads for a wider frame. Idk why but it seems autistic asf as a man to wear shoulder pads
Shoulder pads are generally worn by women to fix sloped shoulders and add structure to the gowns they wear kinda like a corset or compression fitting garments. No body uses shoulder pads for wider bideltoid atleast I've never seen it being used for that purpose.
Never tried it but id be down to try @NorwoodAscender send link

• +1
ur like batman if he spent all day doing fuck all in the batcave.
Yeah im a weirdo tbh I like doing that just to feel like the niggers in tiktok that films themselves walking around and people watch them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
I was gonna say imagine being on a date and a girl puts her head on your shoulder and she feels foam she'd be like wtf. I guess this also applies for lifts so I guess lifts and shoulder pads are kind of the same thing really in theory.
Women stuff their bras with tissue paper or pads so their tits look bigger. But it isn't an issue when a woman frauds.

A man's reaction to discovering that would be sympathetic, "she thinks her tits are too small for love, I'll be her boyfriend". Meanwhile a woman wouldn't be able to contain her disgust at a man's skeletal deficiencies. She'd get "the ick" instantly upon seeing your lifts or shoulder pads.

Shoulder pads are cringe

@NorwoodAscender so do you fuck with your shirt on or how does this work when you make it to the bedroom? She would know at some point, right?

• +1
Imagine wearing a hair system with shoulder pads and fucking shoe shifts jfl

You go to fuck a girl and reveal your narrow subhuman frame, 5'8 height and then ya wig falls off and the next thing you know you're on the sex offenders register and 10 years imprisonment where you get raped and stabbed to death by a low inhib BBC.

That's life son.

• JFL
@NorwoodAscender so do you fuck with your shirt on or how does this work when you make it to the bedroom? She would know at some point, right?
haven’t had the experience yet i just got them today. but yeah my thoughts were u could either just fuck her with ur shirt on which she would probably find strange but she wouldn’t give af realistically.

or just sneak off before into the bathroom take ur shirt and pads off, tuck the pads into ur shirt and leave the shirt in the bathroom and come back into the bedroom shirtless. then obviously go get the shit once ur done. she’s not gonna notice the difference in ur bidelt in that situation, not a chance. she will think it’s just because u took ur shirt off

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003