How many real life slayers do you know?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
By slayers, I mean guys who can consistently go out and fuck above average - stacy tier women on a regular basis without having to rely on status or social circle

What do they look like?

I know 4 that I can think of
One is a tall Chad
One is a tatted gymcelled HTN
The other two are average looking, one 6'1 the other 5'10

Except for the Chad, the other three are insanely low inhb and forward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AutisticGymcel, Beetlejuice and 8 others
Zero. No one's having sex other than Maher in this country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, watah, poopoohead and 13 others
I can't even buy condoms anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Ricky212, ambi and 5 others
I don't know anyone. Nobody's having sex these days, and those who do are in serious long-term relationships :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, skkrrrtcantdo, bloomercel and 2 others
With those conditions on it, none, I’ve never known a guy even close to that. Even when I knew a lot of people, the good looking guys were in LTRs and had zero interest in slaying, and the slayers were status maxxed busy bodied MTNs who fucked some hot girls but most of them not. So there wasn’t much overlap between the two, it’s either quality or quantity, from what I saw.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Chad tier slayers zero, but ive known some htns and chadlite

My younger brother is chadlite but not that much of a slayer, instead he prefer to ltr htbs
And hes low profile henry Cavill style into geek shit specially games and anime

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, Chadeep and 2 others
>Latino
>Chad

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, borntosuffer and Latinolooksmaxxer
I don't know any. All the people I know IRL who I'd consider friends, rely on me to get them dates (which I can't do because that's a stupid concept)

I'm not even close to Chad but I get a lot of dates and my friends see this. Seems like a white HTN is the closest thing to Chad most people see. Even Chadlite is rare.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 3 others
I don't know any. All the people I know IRL who I'd consider friends, rely on me to get them dates (which I can't do because that's a stupid concept)

I'm not even close to Chad but I get a lot of dates and my friends see this. Seems like a white HTN is the closest thing to Chad most people see. Even Chadlite is rare.
Agreed, Chad doesn’t exist, Chadlite MIGHT only exist on media

It also completely skews people’s realistic expectations for Looksmaxxing, they think they’ll turn into Chad when they are currently LTN

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TechnoBoss
Chico is latino dumbass and he mogs your entire dravidian hut
You are peruvian buddy, so You are Brown short with shit hair

How can you be a chad when you look like this

F39c0bc82fc9d9dea79decf69735f519

And a image of your brother comes to mind:bigbrain:

A89861dd19e3411fa43322097d22ca1a

You are a 6'3 chad with 5000 post in a forum that is not even your language sounds very reasonable

4232547 1720437753172

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, borntosuffer and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I don't know chad or stacy, I know a couple of htn who were htb slayers and another who was not a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It also completely skews people’s realistic expectations for Looksmaxxing, they think they’ll turn into Chad when they are currently LTN
Thats my plan to debunk the blackpillers

Im gonna ascend to chad

And be incel

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Yep agreed. Chad and Stacy is something people might genuinely see only a few times per lifetime. I live in a massive city and have never seen a legit Stacy. All the slayers I know actually don't fit the stereotype this forum would portray (tall, white, big frame, etc) - they are all random looking dudes but with good personalities.

The only thing I've seen IRL that can predict a slayer is a great personality (unironically - they are low inhibition and charismatic)

One of my best friends was a short (around 5'8) Spanish guy who was just super low inhib and very charismatic.

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Darkeningstar

Chad does exist, denying it is a way of cope to make your existence better

Chad does exist
Chad does exist
Chad does exist

Images 6

Screenshot 20240707 223051

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
if you mean slay in term of fuck everyone, i never met one, but there is a guy average height and 7 psl face, where all the girl just want to be his gf...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yep agreed. Chad and Stacy is something people might genuinely see only a few times per lifetime. I live in a massive city and have never seen a legit Stacy. All the slayers I know actually don't fit the stereotype this forum would portray (tall, white, big frame, etc) - they are all random looking dudes but with good personalities.

The only thing I've seen IRL that can predict a slayer is a great personality (unironically - they are low inhibition and charismatic)

One of my best friends was a short (around 5'8) Spanish guy who was just super low inhib and very charismatic.

It is what it is.
Nah its just PSL forums raising the bar of the level of appeal someone has to have to be considered a stacy or a chad

Originally ppl werent like "if guy doesnt mog Prime Pitt hes not chad"
They used chad to refer to the slayer jocks from campus
Like stacies, they were just the "hottest girls from class"

Realistically what blackpill spaces now label as HTNs were chad tier when ppl first started using the term

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Kroker, Chadeep and 2 others
Anyone else finds it weirdo how a indian manlet like op acts as a slayer here

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, watah, Chadeep and 1 other person
The ones around the chadlite I knew (two) were not at all.slayer

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I know 1 guy who is just low inhib and extrovert af, deep voice facially he’s htn

All the ones I know are low inhib and mtn-htn low INHIB and knowing how to talk is how you slay

By slayers, I mean guys who can consistently go out and fuck above average - stacy tier women on a regular basis without having to rely on status or social circle

What do they look like?

I know 4 that I can think of
One is a tall Chad
One is a tatted gymcelled HTN
The other two are average looking, one 6'1 the other 5'10

Except for the Chad, the other three are insanely low inhb and forward
Is there any way you can describe the forwardness, especially in real life? After England's last match I slowly casually sat down on this table foids were on after they stared at me then when I found out the one girl I was talking to, (before that another tried to make me jester and I said I was not one jfl) was with her other lesbian half on the other side I Irish exited out there like a Commando. Her other half was your stereotypical you know what abomination. I went in subtle, sat down until they started talking. Any advice?

Mate I was told about his mate (Romanians) although I don't know him served in Special Forces/ French Foreign Legion, has 5 bullet scars and (his words) a new girl every night (french girls too :feelsohh:), he's apparently 45.

Chad does exist, denying it is a way of cope to make your existence better

Chad does exist
Chad does exist
Chad does exist

View attachment 3026253

View attachment 3026255
What a mogger thus is what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i know only 1 and he was MTN facially but 6'9 height. didn't have to do anything, women kept coming up to him, mirin' his height.

that guy is in a relationship for 10 years or whatever and probably has a single digit bodycount overall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, infini and SecularIslamist
Quite a few irl most are online

that guy is in a relationship for 10 years or whatever and probably has a single digit bodycount overall
This was who it took to beat that Austin Dunham guy off the Tinder charts.

It is what it is.
The deep and esoteric final stages of the blackpill are to go back to the redpill

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 1 other person
Only two, one of them is HTN facially, 6ft and is rich.The other one is lite facially,5"11 and just effortlessly slays in clubs and holidays.For reference he went to Napa last year and increased his body count by 10

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevergymcelling
Only two, one of them is HTN facially, 6ft and is rich.The other one is lite facially,5"11 and just effortlessly slays in clubs and holidays.For reference he went to Napa last year and increased his body count by 10
Can I see him in PMs?