how many selfies of yourself do you have on your phone?

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
Wassup guys,
just a quick post to chitchat, how autistic is your gallery looking?
So far, since november, i have roughly 2500 selfies and side profile pics of myself in my phone, everytime i am hanging with my friend group i have to be very wary about scrolling my gallery in case we took a pic or i want to show them some screened pic, and to a non blackpilled dude my phone in their eyes would look like narcy central park (when instead i dont particularly like my face).
Everyday Android reminds me about how i have 1500 similar pictures in the phone suggesting me to delete them, but i cant take the hassle to do so.
Wbu?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
:feelsping:
I have pics

Big booty bitches pics

are you sub-5

I know how you look into a mirror and hate what you see

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
9100 selfies since 2011-2012 lol. Most of the album is from after joining this forum tho lol

1300 more or less

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I dont take selfie by myself ,i mog so hard my phone take selfie with me 😂💀😹

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
7 and then a bunch of pics of my dog.

9100 selfies since 2011-2012 lol. Most of the album is from after joining this forum tho lol
You have been using the same phone for a decade?

yea right lmao
A bit under 9100 :hnghn:
8510B95B 7382 4761 978E 6E5131D8F3A7

You have been using the same phone for a decade?
You can transfer data from old iPhones when you get a new one, so I have pics from a decade ago when I first got an iphone

Like 20 currently, but I delete most of the time after I take them

Before getting blackpilled : 1 or 2. I didn't care about my appearance at all. Most pictures on my phone were manga panels, screenshot from books, memes and artworks.
A few months after I started gymmaxxing : over 200 (I would take pictures every time I finished working out because of the pump)
After I got blackpilled : most likely in the thousands. Use them to journal my looksmaxxing progress

Last edited:
I take selfies almost every day since I am blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 18418
5 or so, I look in the mirror way more often than take selfies.

My albums folder is like a serial killer tracking his descent into schizophrenia. I’d rather be caught with my dick out in a public toilet than have a single person browse through my psl selfies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, fjor2096 and Gerardwayfan
Ha atleast 1k. I remember a year ago I was in high school and got caught for having nudes of a 17 year old girl (long story not going into detail). The policeman looked through all my pictures and thought I was some weird autistic freak. One of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan