How many slays does it take until our inner pain goes away?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Every moment of my life is pain, I still feel a excruciating longing every time I see a girls ass in yogapants, a constant burning every time I remember some pickup attempt that went cringe, and a hurt like my heart drops to the core of the earth everytime I hear a foid complimenting someone for being tall.

So I've tried all my life to heal it but have only managed to accumilate 55 slays and currently it's looking like the well has dried up post-covid for many further slays to be possible.

My question to you is how many do I need to achieve until I can finally feel blissfull? 69? 100? 200? a thousand!?!?!

please speak from experience, not from guessing theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Niklaus Mikaelson and LightSkinNoob
You are in for a great disappointment. The more you get the more you crave. The more you crave the emptier you feel inside. Only true love and connection can save your dying soul.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13021 and 8 others

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.​

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, Marsiere214, Chintuck22 and 4 others
If you're slaying for compensation then you'll never have enough because you'll always know you're a sub-human deep down inside

You are in for a great disappointment. The more you get the more you crave. The more you crave the emptier you feel inside. Only true love and connection can save your dying soul.
if this is true then it's truely over, how could I possibly find true love when all wom3n are trash? conservative girls don't exist where I live

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you're slaying for compensation then you'll never have enough because you'll always know you're a sub-human deep down inside
then what's the solution?

There’s no arbitrary number

if this is true then it's truely over, how could I possibly find true love when all wom3n are trash? conservative girls don't exist where I live
Cope

I promise you they still exist. Those young girls with values are diamonds in the dating market. You need your looks and attitude to be in point. Those women need to feel you are a genuine man.

ask patrick bateman and richard ramirez

they slayed

I promise you they still exist. Those young girls with values are diamonds in the dating market. You need your looks and attitude to be in point. Those women need to feel you are a genuine man.
I think we are talking about different things, you are talking about that girl who seems like a good person on the surface, the one who doesn't sleep around, who doesn't treat you bad etc. She may even have voted for Trump, perfect right?

but, even if she voted for T it's because he has to censor himself and play half-feminist all the time, if he, or you, were to ever give even a hint of the actual common sense truth, she would be furious.

So even this 1% best of girls in terms of personality, are actually terrible people if you scrutinize it.

So I'm afraid "true love" is BS, I must seek my refuge in bangs

It never goes away man. We are merely flesh orchestrated by the universe. Sentient meat. Happiness is futile. Suffering is guaranteed

It never goes away man. We are merely flesh orchestrated by the universe. Sentient meat. Happiness is futile. Suffering is guaranteed
what about if I have double jaw surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Tom Jones
what about if I have double jaw surgery?
It might be better. But I’ve laid over 100 women and fulfillment and happinesses is just a fucking lie. Life is suffering, with fleeting moments of joy and contentment.

It might be better. But I’ve laid over 100 women and fulfillment and happinesses is just a fucking lie. Life is suffering, with fleeting moments of joy and contentment.
f man.. you must be tall?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.​

dont know what this means but eat shit nigga

Slay until you aren't insecure about your value, but as for loneliness and the pain of life that won't go away.

185cm is not enough to halo males anyhwere outside of curryland or vietnam

Pathetic I know

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
hey man, when are you writing part 2 of your tinder guide ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
hey man, when are you writing part 2 of your tinder guide ?
I've been very busy. But I will do it. It's more focused in the date+sex part.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
anything other than a virgin isn't ascension

doesn't really answer the question of inner pain, but once i'd banged about 10 girls, I entirely stopped being jealous of peoples N counts

When I was a virgin, or when i'd only banged 1 or 2 girls, and i'd hear some guy bragging on here or a PUA forum or something about how he'd banged 150 girls, i'd get a crazy blood pressure/cortisol strike lol. But once i'd banged about 10 girls, it completely went away (despite still being tiny compared to the 150 claims etc), and since then I don't care at all about how many girls people claim to have banged

1 virgin young cute wife who trully love you outslay entire army of whore you fucked

I've been very busy. But I will do it. It's more focused in the date+sex part.
thanks man,the first part was great
you said your bio is explicitly sexual,in order to attract DTF chicks, can you elab on that ?
@Niko69 and other chadfish experiments have proved that bio doesn't need to be sexual in order to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
but once i'd banged about 10 girls
How tall are you ?
how did you go from being a virgin to banging 10 girls ?
what's your current lay count ?

How tall are you ?
how did you go from being a virgin to banging 10 girls ?
what's your current lay count ?
short. About 5ft7-8 I think
Everyone was a virgin at some point lol. But I was a virgin at like 19 and all my friends lost theirs at like 15 so I was always self conscious about it.
Unironically, it was discovering 'game'/the PUA community/cold approach pickup where I started to get laid.
Not that there's any magic in any of the techniques and snake oil they sell you of course (although I obviously bought into it all initially) but more that the act of approaching and flirting itself of course increases your chances of finding the girls who want you.
I used to approach a lot of girls each weekend and would get laid from time to time. (as well as a billion rejections)
I don't know my slay count. Stopped counting after I stopped caring (which as I say was at about 10 lays)
I'm probably around 45 or so but I don't know. I'd happily reset my lay count to 0 each time if it meant I could bang the next hot girl i see lol

• +1
short. About 5ft7-8 I think
Unironically, it was discovering 'game'/the PUA community/cold approach pickup where I started to get laid.
Lifefuel for shortcels,presuming you're in the US
blackpill is the only thing that matters , try to look the best you can via soft/hard maxxing and let the girls come to you
everything else is cope

Lifefuel for shortcels,presuming you're in the US
blackpill is the only thing that matters , try to look the best you can via soft/hard maxxing and let the girls come to you
everything else is cope
I'm in the UK. It's tough. (cold approach is harder here than in the US by some way due to the unsociable culture when it comes to strangers here)
It's hard. I have a million memories of being ignored by girls in bars etc, but occasionally you hit a lot lottery win that makes it all worth while.
It's all basically about looks of course, although 'game' can actually come into the picture somewhat, unless you are a gigachad, in which case you can behave however you want lol (and yes, girls will 'come to you' if you look that good, but 99% of us aren't gonna reach that level)

is that the spongebob quote

thanks man,the first part was great
you said your bio is explicitly sexual,in order to attract DTF chicks, can you elab on that ?
@Niko69 and other chadfish experiments have proved that bio doesn't need to be sexual in order to get laid
I said in my guide that bio is not that important. But bios give your vibes, your photos too. Some edgy or kinky sexual joke.

• +1
I'm in the UK. It's tough. (cold approach is harder here than in the US by some way due to the unsociable culture when it comes to strangers here)
It's hard. I have a million memories of being ignored by girls in bars etc, but occasionally you hit a lot lottery win that makes it all worth while.
It's all basically about looks of course, although 'game' can actually come into the picture somewhat, unless you are a gigachad, in which case you can behave however you want lol (and yes, girls will 'come to you' if you look that good, but 99% of us aren't gonna reach that level)
UK is veteran mode man , mad respect
game is complete BS , no amount of game is gonna help you unless you pass her looks threshold
You don't have to be gigachad to slay,since most guys are average or below average
99% of the guys in the clubs are either short,bald,ugly,dressed like clowns,aspie af,fat etc
All you need to win is be above average in all aspects (clubs aren't full of pry's,chico's,maher's,de poot's )
these guys are RARE

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
your photos too. Some edgy or kinky sexual joke.
what's your opinion on a shirtless pic as the first profile pic ? (if you are GL,ripped and its not a selfie )

game is complete BS

I believe there are situations where 'game' is kind of important. I've had many friends and many experiences myself where they basically drop the ball and fail to fuck a girl who was into them. Be it a lack escalation, being boring, having no humour, failing all her little tests etc.

game is complete BS , no amount of game is gonna help you unless you pass her looks threshold
Of course. Pure BS. As you say, you always need to pass her looks threshold.

This is where i'd agree that game is bullshit - at least as it's sold to people and marketed. (Like the idea that if you have enough 'game', you can bang whoever you want no matter what you look like)

Such as people like this guy (in fact there's a few on that forum) who believe they have 'point and click' abilities whereby they can 'seduce' any girl they want. Any girl. See her....fuck her. Point and click. (his particular apparent brand of game is NLP lol)

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh