How many street fights have you been in ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I've been in like two my whole life, but lots of boxing/mma experience. Who here has fought in the trenches in real life.

you got a 2 day trial before i take back my time and make you pay

she don’t want hallmark she want amex and i don’t decline
IMG 2211
IMG 2208

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I've been in like two my whole life, but lots of boxing/mma experience. Who here has fought in the trenches in real life.
I’ve been in 7 street fights since elementary school and im in 8th grade

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Accelerator
I’ve been in 7 street fights since elementary school and im in 8th grade
That's pretty impressive lil neeguh. did you win those fights though ?

stay in your own lane old neeguh !
how old are you and aren’t you obese?

when i was your age i was deployed to iraq probably lol

Only 1. It was against a 5’4 Manlet tho. He was acting tough in front of his Highschool crush jfl.

Only 1. It was against a 5’4 Manlet tho. He was acting tough in front of his Highschool crush jfl.
i have crushed many manlets in the squared circle indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
none mah neeguh I ain't exiting mah room!

none mah neeguh I ain't exiting mah room!
sheeit, even while I'm in my room. I play shut like street fighter to keep my mind sharp.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
nah i don't count sparring, either sanctioned matches or street fights.
Dnc mma sparring counts as a streetfight so i’ve technically been in countless streetfights

i have crushed many manlets in the squared circle indeed.
He couldn’t reach my face with his punch. Whoever says height doesn’t matter in a fight is larping

Dnc mma sparring counts as a streetfight so i’ve technically been in countless streetfights
sparring doesn't count unless you go 100 percent every sparring match.

He couldn’t reach my face with his punch. Whoever says height doesn’t matter in a fight is larping
Though some manlets have the skills. height is good, but tall guys have glass chins.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
NO IT BALANCES OUT SINCE YOU’RE BOTH SKILLED FIGHTERS DNC IT COUNTS PROVE ME WRONG
sparring doesn't count unless you go 100 percent every sparring match.

NO IT BALANCES OUT SINCE YOU’RE BOTH SKILLED FIGHTERS DNC IT COUNTS PROVE ME WRONG
I guess sparring sharpens your skills. But being under the lights in a sanctioned fight or in an alleyway streetfight is a different beast.

I guess sparring sharpens your skills. But being under the lights in a sanctioned fight or in an alleyway streetfight is a different beast.
NEVER FOUGHT AMATEURS CAUSE STRICT PARENTS WILL ONCE IM 18

NEVER FOUGHT AMATEURS CAUSE STRICT PARENTS WILL ONCE IM 18
I had 3 amateur fights when I was a teen. I want to go back, but i signed to be a pro. So when I'm in shape and back in the gym they'll prolly help me go pro. With no amateur career n shut it'll be difficult for sure

I had 3 amateur fights when I was a teen. I want to go back, but i signed to be a pro. So when I'm in shape and back in the gym they'll prolly help me go pro. With no amateur career n shut it'll be difficult for sure
AGE?

Like 28, if i had stayed focused I could have been a champion or a contender by now. I got to do this shut all old now LOL. But don't worry bro I GOT DIS

Like 28, if i had stayed focused I could have been a champion or a contender by now. I got to do this shut all old now LOL. But don't worry bro I GOT DIS
GOOD LUCK WITH GOING PRO AT 28 I THINK YOU’D BE THE FIRST

Used to fight all the time in school, also had a number of sanctioned boxing fights. Haven't had a street/school fight in over 6 nearly 7 years now. Honestly learning/knowing how to fight isn't a useful skill unless you intentionally go looking to fight people for no reason. Post school most people probably never get into a street fight even once lol

GOOD LUCK WITH GOING PRO AT 28 I THINK YOU’D BE THE FIRST
yea, ima go pro now. Might as well instead of trying to get into the olympics or whatever.

Used to fight all the time in school, also had a number of sanctioned boxing fights. Haven't had a street/school fight in over 6 nearly 7 years now. Honestly learning/knowing how to fight isn't a useful skill unless you intentionally go looking to fight people for no reason. Post school most people probably never get into a street fight even once lol
sheit neeguh sounds like you've been through the trenches. I'll definitely be in the trenches once I go pro in boxing/mma. I would have liked to stay amateur a bit longer and sharpen some skills, but might as well go now since I'm getting old.

sheit neeguh sounds like you've been through the trenches. I'll definitely be in the trenches once I go pro in boxing/mma. I would have liked to stay amateur a bit longer and sharpen some skills, but might as well go now since I'm getting old.
meh, I was just a degenerate who got bullied a lot and assumed a tough guy role in school to try to be cool. Ron Lyle started that old too if im not mistaken. First officially documented amateur bout he was 28-29