how many surgeries you need

im not saying it wouldn't necessary make you look better, what i'm saying it's not a good decision long term. you're here because you want to be happy and being happy is tied to females, but they are not the only variable, there's more variable to happiness.

here's an example

- lets say theres twink small guy that was bullied throughout childhood for being small. he was beaten up, pushed around etc.
- he decides to take steroids to get big
- he gets big, strong, jacked, shredded, ripped
- no one fucks with him anymore, but still, there's just "something wrong". he wanted to have his "revenge" at life by showing people how strong he is and now that he got there, suddenly no one gives a fuck
- not only that, but his insecurities, traumas and anxiety about all of that didn't leave him the way he wanted
- he basically went from being a slave to his bullies to being a slave to the needle
- even though he's biig and strong, he doesn't believe all that shit about himself and deep down he exactly knows he's still that little bitch he used to be
- he ascended, but he didn't ascend in reality cuz it didn't make him happy, it didn't make up for his past traumas, it didn't turn out how he imagined it would
- if he gymcelled natty and got literally half the size as his steroid self, his confidence and mental health would be significantly better. he would be smaller, but he would feel bigger. he would be weaker, but he would feel stronger

now apply this concept and surgeries and dating. if you "ascend" while making yourself very much not look like yourself, you'll still always have that burning pain inside you that your real genetic self is unwanted. you'll be an ascended person with that little bitch incel inside yourself. ascending is a lot about mentals just as much about looks. they don't work without eachother
Yap past a certain age happiness won't depend on females (somewhere around lates 30s early 40s) ever noticed how oldcels don't give a fuck ? It's very good and fun to have female attention but it ain't wortg killing yourself for it or getting your face jacked up

99% of people who actually think they were affected by mouthbreathing weren't actually affected. actual medical cases are very rare and incels just cope to feel better about themselves
I severely doubt that. most mouth breathers I see are subhuman.

its about being human for these people.

their parents maybe have also been subhuman. generations of fucked enviroment resulting to a subhuman product that cant even do what it was designed to because some fucked up choices by their ancestors and parents.

their parents maybe have also been subhuman. generations of fucked enviroment resulting to a subhuman product that cant even do what it was designed to because some fucked up choices by their ancestors and parents.
you can't know their genetic limit

I can't really know. but it is very most likely to be way more superior
no, thats the point. its not "very likely" to be "way more superior". most people reach their genetic limit

no, thats the point. its not "very likely" to be "way more superior". most people reach their genetic limit
once again I severly doubt this shit.
you need to take into account the enviroment of the parents and development in the womb too.
not just post natal.
many babies do indeed look like subhuman filth.

but why? because their moms moms was fucking starved of prime nutrients during developmental years or they were?

most likely.

its not genetic to be recessed like a birdcel. if so then they need to be edited asap because that is entirely subhuman

All of them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
To become a true slayer I need, LL, genio, browridge, eye area (idk what surgery but my eyes could do with work), maybe jaw

Not all these things are necessary but if I had all these surgery i would be very happy.

or maybe their subhumanity caused their mouth breathing as opposed to vice versa

or maybe their subhumanity caused their mouth breathing as opposed to vice versa
I just said thats how it happens
if the cases in the reply are right
and the case has those attributes

SURGERYCELS WILL NEVER BE PLEASED WITH THEIR LOOKS

THE MOMENT YOU GET INVASIVE SURGERY THAT SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGES YOUR FACE, YOU'LL FACE DEPERSONALIZATION TO THE DEGREE YOU'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH HOW YOU LOOK.

IT'S A CATCH 22 BECAUSE THE ONLY SURGERY TRULY AFFECTING YOUR DATING MARKET PERFORMANCE ARE LITERALLY THE KIND OF SURGERIES THAT FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD LONG TERM AND GIVE YOU DEPRESSION

ONCE YOU START GOING DOWN THAT PATH IT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHASING AN IMAGINARY DRAGON

Cope, I don't care About my Looks but I care About the effect it has

THE MOMENT YOU GET INVASIVE SURGERY THAT SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGES YOUR FACE, YOU'LL FACE DEPERSONALIZATION TO THE DEGREE YOU'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH HOW YOU LOOK.

IT'S A CATCH 22 BECAUSE THE ONLY SURGERY TRULY AFFECTING YOUR DATING MARKET PERFORMANCE ARE LITERALLY THE KIND OF SURGERIES THAT FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD LONG TERM AND GIVE YOU DEPRESSION

ONCE YOU START GOING DOWN THAT PATH IT LITERALLY NEVER ENDS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHASING AN IMAGINARY DRAGON
Go look at life changing jaw surgery vlogs (where they update 5+ years later), notice how genuinely content they are? Notice how they also never get anything else done?

They fit your box for someone vulnerable to this mental illness, as some of them have even been bullied for their under/overbites. Their maloclusion have pretty much defined their entire lives until they ascend and never look back.

HT (I'm not balding but I've always had a shit hairline)
Surgeries for my skin to remove (flat) moles and acne scars
Maybe braces to straighten my teeth

Rhino, forehead reduction, Genio/ chin wing osteotomy, any surgery/filler to give me more hooding

Rhino, forehead reduction, Genio/ chin wing osteotomy, any surgery/filler to give me more hooding
How many fingers can you fit on your forehead? If you're talking about surgically reducing your forehead, don't. The results almost always look terrible.

I want to widen my ramus and get blue eyes tbh

1. Rhinoplasty
2. Hair transplant or scalp advancement

If fillers were permanent I'd get them on my cheekbones and lower orbital for better under eye support, but otherwise that's it.

Cope

To feel really good about myself when I look at the mirror I need 3 surgeries: Leg lengthening, rhinoplasty, eyebrow transplant

To feel good about myself when I look at pics I need a shotgun implant. No way will I ever truly look good in this life (long midface, NCT, no cheekbones)

jaw , chin , zygos filler /implants

shotgun to the head

To feel really good about myself when I look at the mirror I need 3 surgeries: Leg lengthening, rhinoplasty, eyebrow transplant

To feel good about myself when I look at pics I need a shotgun implant. No way will I ever truly look good in this life (long midface, NCT, no cheekbones)
Are you sure the long midface isn't due to lens distortion? It looks like I have a long midface whenever I take a picture of myself, and I don't have one in real life.

How many fingers can you fit on your forehead? If you're talking about surgically reducing your forehead, don't. The results almost always look terrible.
4 fingers

750.jpg

I'd say that is the maximum forehead height, any higher then you would be in Peyton Manning territory.
Ok how can I reduce it? Fin? Dut?