how many syringes of filler would i need to get this?

A

agoostis

Master

maxfac told me lower jaw is recessed and he could give me ~7mm bsso but i’ll do it in like 1-2 years before i wanna get filler

how many syringe u think i would need to get this ? i hope it wont cost me more than 400€

i want to fill the mentolabial fold + make my chin aligned with lower lips

Is that actually you? You could slay already how tall are you?

I think around 3ml
Try to go for a high quality thick filler that does not attract much water

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

maxfac told me lower jaw is recessed and he could give me ~7mm bsso but i’ll do it in like 1-2 years before i wanna get filler

how many syringe u think i would need to get this ? i hope it wont cost me more than 400€

i want to fill the mentolabial fold + make my chin aligned with lower lips

Prolly 3-4 syringes of 1ml filler depending which is going to cost around £600 on fillerworld.

But you’re probably too much of a pussy. That shit hurts, especially when the needle hits a nerve.

I think around 3ml
Try to go for a high quality thick filler that does not attract much water
Prolly 3-4 syringes of 1ml filler depending which is going to cost around £600 on fillerworld.

But you’re probably too much of a pussy. That shit hurts, especially when the needle hits a nerve.
alright so not worth it, 1ml is like 350€

U already get pussy probably

6'2 with that hairline you can slay lol

alright so not worth it, 1ml is like 350€
Not quite. It depends which type of filler you’re getting. You’re trying to emulate bone instead of fat so you want a thicker filler like Juvederm Ultra.

(Other fillers brands are similar but cosmetic offices use Juvederm and you can rest assured it’s made by respectable white people)

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
I plan to self inject filler with a hyaluronic pen in my chin to make it wider. I will probably spend less than 300 euros for everything ( 4ml filler tho I don’t think I will need more than 2 ).

Lol if you are actually 6'2 you don't need surgery

• JFL
Reactions: zeek