How many teeth do you have? [important poll]

How many teeth fit in your mouth?

• I have 28 teeth (all of them except for wisdom teeth)

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I have 26 teeth (no wisdom teeth or molars next to them)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I have 30 teeth (I only have 2 wisdom teeth)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I have 32 teeth, but crooked

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I have 32 straight teeth

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Please choose an answer:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and .*my*.
my 2 front teeth are turnt in a weird way however no one notices thankfully

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
my 2 front teeth are turnt in a weird way however no one notices thankfully
No wonder you’re on my ignore list, you hideous creature

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
No wisdom teeth, but my teeth are straight. My winsdom teeth were impacted and fucking up my teeth so I had to get them removed. I may have been able to keep them, the jew orthodontist was maybe just trying to get me to pay for surgery

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No wisdom teeth, but my teeth are straight. My winsdom teeth were impacted and fucking up my teeth so I had to get them removed. I may have been able to keep them, the jew orthodontist was maybe just trying to get me to pay for surgery
Glad I still got my wisdom teeth. Ortho is telling me I have to get them removed but I don’t buy it. My mouth literally needs 2 mm of growth to fit my wisdom teeth. I’m only 20 so I can definitely create some space in my mouth with better mouth posture.

Attachments

• FD1B5059-5BCE-4330-B46D-CF4FE9315A67.png
    FD1B5059-5BCE-4330-B46D-CF4FE9315A67.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Glad I still got my wisdom teeth. Ortho is telling me I have to get them removed but I don’t buy it. My mouth literally needs 2 mm of growth to fit my wisdom teeth. I’m only 20 so I can definitely create some space in my mouth with better mouth posture.
I dont think he is jewing you, if that is your xray they are clearly impacted, growing at an angle into your molars instead of straight down like they should. Also how can you expand your mouth without surgery?

• +1
I wasn't even aware people have ''less'' teeth. I have 32... Figured everyone had the same. My one front lower side teeth is bent inwards though, but it has been like that forever.

I dont think he is jewing you, if that is your xray they are clearly impacted, growing at an angle into your molars instead of straight down like they should. Also how can you expand your mouth without surgery?
Yeah it may be the case, but I don’t want to have bone loss. I mean it’s not that bad especially if you compare it to my old Xray from a year ago. The tooth has clearly grown, look at the gum line. (Left is before)

Attachments

• B5A9030E-C79A-45CE-B80D-A5F4B61CD2FC.jpeg
    B5A9030E-C79A-45CE-B80D-A5F4B61CD2FC.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah it may be the case, but I don’t want to have bone loss. I mean it’s not that bad especially if you compare it to my old Xray from a year ago. The tooth has clearly grown, look at the gum line. (Left is before)
Damn son youre right, I hope it comes in without any problems, your mouth is definitely making room.

• +1
750DB1DA E0CE 4FBD 810A BE9DFEB056AF

Jfl at my wisdom tooth that’s growing sideways, my orthodontist wants to pull it out

• So Sad
I never had a tooth extracted, i have 3 widows teeth coming out, the fourth one nowhere to be seen lmao, i'm almost 18, so maybe it'll come out later

• JFL
wasnt born with a single wisdom tooth

• Woah
@sorrowfulsad dn see