How many times would prime Chico get approached per day in Japan?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
Let’s say you put prime Chico into Japan, how many times would he get approached if he was walking around in the city for basically the whole day? I think he would get approached atleast 20 times per day, probably would have a harem and a bunch of girls following him. Dude would be towering over everyone too at 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Bump wtf I got aired

Curry would mog him in approaches

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Maybe in bars or at night.

No one would give a shit in the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Zikel_Nut, future slavic chad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Maybe in bars or at night.

No one would give a shit in the day
Have you seen how much he sizemogs? Id show you if jew mods didnt take my media perms

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and bwrauycnee
Probably random k-pop faggot will pull more attention than chico in Japan

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Big White Cuck and shabby890
Highest SMV to grace that dystopian shithole

Probably random k-pop faggot will pull more attention than chico in Japan
Cap nigga u know they love white guys over there, especially a 6’4 pretty boy like Chico

Cap nigga u know they love white guys over there, especially a 6’4 pretty boy like Chico
Imagine the curries fighting to take selfies with him if he went to india jfl

Highest SMV to grace that dystopian shithole
Japan

twink gets mogged by the average japenese chad.

no troll, but curry legit looks less ethnic then chico.

Look at how much ricecells thirsting over randsom K-pop faggot

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax

Look at how much ricecells thirsting over randsom K-pop faggot

"it's just status bro! they'd never actually fuck him!!!!"

no troll, but curry legit looks less ethnic then chico.
Is black even ethnic? If it is then yes he does cause he literally has curly hair and tanned skin and big pink lips

Impossible to be a twink with this body boyo
he looks like a twink, gets mogged by most men

he looks like a twink, gets mogged by most men
Even fucking Ronnie Coleman looks like a bug next to him. It's impossible to be a twink with those bones.

Is black even ethnic? If it is then yes he does cause he literally has curly hair and tanned skin and big pink lips
i'm talking about coloring wise, Chico has poop eyes and looks like a latino where as Curry looks white.

These guys didn’t get too much attention and they were trying hard

Let’s say you put prime Chico into Japan, how many times would he get approached if he was walking around in the city for basically the whole day? I think he would get approached atleast 20 times per day, probably would have a harem and a bunch of girls following him. Dude would be towering over everyone too at 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Not alot, he looks part asian so women there won't give him that much attention you think he would, now if you put prime barrett in japan he'll mog everyone to death simply because he looks like an anime protagonist irl. Oubre would probably get more attention than him too ngl

Not alot, he looks part asian so women there won't give him that much attention you think he would, now if you put prime barrett in japan he'll mog everyone to death simply because he looks like an anime protagonist irl. Oubre would probably get more attention than him too ngl
I am so tired of racist tbh