How many Tinder likes+matches should a person of each looks category get in 24 hrs in UK?

chadmaxxer123

chadmaxxer123

Bronze
So we have 100 swipes for every 12 hr. Let's say full 200 swipes r done in the first 24 h of running Tinder, how many likes+matches can you expect to have in 24 hours if you are a trucel, incel, low tier normie, mid tier normie, high tier normie, chadlite, and finally chad?

Assuming NT photos of a similar style are used for all people and not just aspie selfie

• WTF
Reactions: Acnno
Body hailo matters a lot on tinder tbh

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
yeah that counts as your looks as well

if im skinny lean with abs is it a halo
Not just abs tbh ofc they help but roidcelers pollute tinder so it’s not enough
There was some crazy stat on PED use on men that used OLD vs those that didn’t

I can get 99+ likes in a little over 12 hours and I’m just high tier normie barely

Not just abs tbh ofc they help but roidcelers pollute tinder so it’s not enough
There was some crazy stat on PED use on men that used OLD vs those that didn’t
i ran a stacyfish tinder expt once

most guys r subhuman tbf. you can expect to have an option of about 2000-2500 men within a few hours of running it as a stacy .

you have the occasional normie guy with roided body who looks chad in comparison but these guys are very rare tbh

when i run a chadfish on dating apps, it is the ultimate suicidefuel though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and chadmaxxer123
i ran a stacyfish tinder expt once

most guys r subhuman tbf. you can expect to have an option of about 2000-2500 men within a few hours of running it as a stacy .

you have the occasional normie guy with roided body who looks chad in comparison but these guys are very rare tbh

when i run a chadfish on dating apps, it is the ultimate suicidefuel though
Even my chadfish experiments struggle tbh
It’s really getting wild out there

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, EverythingMattersCel, chadmaxxer123 and 1 other person
Percentage of Matches
trucel 0%
incel 0%
low tier normie 1%
normie 5%
high tier normie 10%
chadlite 20%
chad 30%

This is based on face alone. I would say height halo +5% matches and Body Halo +10% Matches. These halos are irrelevant for trucels and incels because they are to ugly.

Women are natrually coy so even chad has a low match rate. (Stacy female match rate is ~80%)

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad and goat2x
Percentage of Matches
trucel 0%
incel 0%
low tier normie 1%
normie 5%
high tier normie 10%
chadlite 20%
chad 30%

This is based on face alone. I would say height halo +5% matches and Body Halo +10% Matches. These halos are irrelevant for trucels and incels because they are to ugly.

Women are natrually coy so even chad has a low match rate. (Stacy female match rate is ~80%)

There is a magnitude of difference in the matches a high tier normie gets vs chadlite+. High tier normie gets a similar match rating to a low tier normie unless he has height or/and frame halo.

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
I can get 70 matches or so within 24 hours but 50 of them will be simply unfuckable (fat or ugly). 10 or so will be attractive And the others barely passable (4/10).
Tinder is fucking terrible I do better on hinge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512