How many women have given you Real IOIs?

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
By real iois I mean straight up or reasonable proposal to date you or proposal for you to bone them. LTRs or boning relationships.
I would say like 16. This is as of me living my daily life of work, school and stuff like that, since I don’t have social media or tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Nick.Harte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
30 different ones, but they give me 2-3 everyday because i see them often

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
zero. i dont even get looked at by girls. even girls i go out with look elsewhere when sitting across me

Lost count tbf

Had a few in high school (age 11 until age 16), but started getting wayy more after getting into the gym in college. And I couldn’t even count the numbers of IOIs and even girls approaching me I’ve had over the years.

Many (10s of girls), but when I was younger I was an autist who would not approach them because in my head the story of me fucking up approach would circle around. Probably explains why I'm on this forum as a relatively gl guy.

Btw this is only counting girls who openly told me I look good/told my friends I look good. If I count girls giving me stares, biting lips which retards on here count as IOIs I can't keep count lol.