How many women have you slayed by now

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
And how many should have a 24 year old nigga slayed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
6mil juden girl or its over :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 685, Kosidius and 4 others
How old r u

got gf since 4 years and was autistic as fuck. literally had a girl come up to me and tell me that im very good looking when i was 16 and i just looked away pretending i didnt hear her

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Over and BigBiceps
3, and doesn't really matter. 1 is enough, or atleast would be for me if I found a compatible girl for me.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Gazzamogga, Over and 2 others

got gf since 4 years and was autistic as fuck. literally had a girl come up to me and tell me that im very good looking when i was 16 and i just looked away pretending i didnt hear her
Dafuq.. ok.
3, and doesn't really matter. 1 is enough, or atleast would be for me if I found a compatible girl for me.
For me it matters. Sadly i have bad numbers

Around 4-5 girls came to me once when I was 15 and was waiting for the bus.
They wanted to talk to me.

I said "what the hell do you want from me. Fuck off"

And then I went away from them

I was always high autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Over and MandibularCel

Around 4-5 girls came to me once when I was 15 and was waiting for the bus.
They wanted to talk to me.

I said "what the hell do you want from me. Fuck off"

And then I went away from them

I was always high autist
They trolled u
😥

Absolute zero

• So Sad
Reactions: Gren
24 as well. Idk what a good number is. I assume chad has triple digits.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MandibularCel and .👽.
if i speak i'm in trouble

Legit bro. Users here overestimate one night stands/slays and downplay LTRs so hard.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Effortless and MandibularCel
12 but atm im too poor to go out and slay.

It is what it is.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
="Effortless, post: 1640848, member: 2989"]
12 but atm im too poor to go out and slay.

It is what it is.

Pretty good bro.

Stop fucking making these threads you incelophobic BIGOTS :incel: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 4430, Over and 2 others
University I met 6. Friend groups not related to my uni I met 3. Work 2 (minimum wage shit job while I was in uni). 3 off tinder.
Niggs u chadlite

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and MandibularCel
I never killed, but some girls already liked me.
About 5, but they were all 3 to 4/10.

Quality over quantity

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Niggs u chadlite
Not really, I've been rated high tier normie by everyone I've sent my pics to on here. I have decent body halo though which helps IRL a lot. After my surgeries I hope I can be chadlite

At young age it should be quantity. So you dont have the fear of missing out
But if you fuck a fat disgusting girl you'll regret it. Just look at @Andros

• +1
Reactions: Andros
But if you fuck a fat disgusting girl you'll regret it. Just look at @Andros
Nah bro they should be somewhat gl. Like 6/10.
@LookistWorld how did u meet them?

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Legit bro. Users here overestimate one night stands/slays and downplay LTRs so hard.

Very legit, when I had a girlfriend she used to buy me everything and I wouldn't have to spend a dime unless I wanted to, with slays you have to take them out and spend money, or go to the club and get drunk, waste of time.

Plus having a girl that really cares for you, really like you, listen to you, can have banter with and can do things with her 24/7 is such a high.

She used to write me 10 page essays saying how much she misses me when im not with her and how much she wants me, fucking good times.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and SpearOfOrion
Very legit, when I had a girlfriend she used to buy me everything and I wouldn't have to spend a dime unless I wanted to, with slays you have to take them out and spend money, or go to the club and get drunk, waste of time.

Plus having a girl that really cares for you, really like you, listen to you, can have banter with and can do things with her 24/7 is such a high.

She used to write me 10 page essays saying how much she misses me when im not with her and how much she wants me, fucking good times.
I got annoyed with it tbh. I need to be alone. It pisses me off when they want to stay the night with me, and yet I want a legitimate LTR. It's a curse.

I'm 33 and slayed for the first time at 31, after being blackpilled and starting to looksmax

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Damn, really. What exactly u changed

Fakk off bro 🤣

Lasers for acne scars, gynecomastia for man tits, Gym for an overall masculine body, braces for teeth, beardmaxxing to hide my recessed chin. Some other stuff.

I'm only successful when I travel to the degenerate west, where I am perceived as masculine and dominant. In the Middle East where I live, I'm considered as an autistic loser who is unattractive to the evil arabic women, who are highest degree gold diggers and Chad's whores.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Ok at least im not the only one with such low numbers. Helps with coping a lil bit

I got annoyed with it tbh. I need to be alone. It pisses me off when they want to stay the night with me, and yet I want a legitimate LTR. It's a curse.

I like being alone too buddy but there's only so much alone time a person can have before you become sad and depressed. Having a girl who really likes you for you feels really good man.

Sad for me our relationship ended because I wanted to slay and cheated on her, she didnt know but I told her because I felt guilty as fuck, we got back together a few times after the break up but things were never the same. I regret it till this day man, she was such a nice and genuine girl, now most of the girls I talk to i cant even stand to talk to them for more than 1 month straight because they dont give me that same feeling, most of them just either want to fuck and leave or just play games and i cant be bothered with that shit anymore.

sad shit man, you dont know how good you have it until you lose them. I kick myself thinking about her everytime i meet a girl because i was such a fucking idiot. FML.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld and turkproducer
I have groped few girls when i was about 12-14.

But that's about it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld, Effortless and turkproducer

1 relationship which pretty much failed but it might be revivable

a lot when I were a teenager, now I'm a norwoodcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832