How many women have you slayed by now

I like being alone too buddy but there's only so much alone time a person can have before you become sad and depressed. Having a girl who really likes you for you feels really good man.

Sad for me our relationship ended because I wanted to slay and cheated on her, she didnt know but I told her because I felt guilty as fuck, we got back together a few times after the break up but things were never the same. I regret it till this day man, she was such a nice and genuine girl, now most of the girls I talk to i cant even stand to talk to them for more than 1 month straight because they dont give me that same feeling, most of them just either want to fuck and leave or just play games and i cant be bothered with that shit anymore.

sad shit man, you dont know how good you have it until you lose them. I kick myself thinking about her everytime i meet a girl because i was such a fucking idiot. FML.
I had the exact same problem. I took a good girl granted which is so rare nowadays

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
I like being alone too buddy but there's only so much alone time a person can have before you become sad and depressed. Having a girl who really likes you for you feels really good man.

Sad for me our relationship ended because I wanted to slay and cheated on her, she didnt know but I told her because I felt guilty as fuck, we got back together a few times after the break up but things were never the same. I regret it till this day man, she was such a nice and genuine girl, now most of the girls I talk to i cant even stand to talk to them for more than 1 month straight because they dont give me that same feeling, most of them just either want to fuck and leave or just play games and i cant be bothered with that shit anymore.

sad shit man, you dont know how good you have it until you lose them. I kick myself thinking about her everytime i meet a girl because i was such a fucking idiot. FML.
You fked up dude.

But be positive. At least you had a relationship

• +1
Very legit, when I had a girlfriend she used to buy me everything and I wouldn't have to spend a dime unless I wanted to, with slays you have to take them out and spend money, or go to the club and get drunk, waste of time.

Plus having a girl that really cares for you, really like you, listen to you, can have banter with and can do things with her 24/7 is such a high.

She used to write me 10 page essays saying how much she misses me when im not with her and how much she wants me, fucking good times.

Ngl that would annoy the shit out of me, but yes having a girl who you actually connect with and wants to spend time with you is great. Affection is severely underrated on this forum.

Also sex is 100 times better if you know what she likes and she knows what you like as opposed to pumping and dumping some thot you met on Tinder

• +1
I had the exact same problem. I took a good girl granted which is so rare nowadays
You fked up dude.

But be positive. At least you had a relationship
Ngl that would annoy the shit out of me, but yes having a girl who you actually connect with and wants to spend time with you is great. Affection is severely underrated on this forum.

Also sex is 100 times better if you know what she likes and she knows what you like as opposed to pumping and dumping some thot you met on Tinder

Fuck, I miss this so much. What a fucking idiot I was.

• So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and turkproducer
Very funny.

the sad thing is our ex have probably both moved on and slept with way better looking peope. it’s over

Nah, I think shes the ltr type, she have a boyfriend for like 3 years after me and theyre still together, i also mog him into oblivion.

She popped up to me 1 year back on FB asking me how i was and blocked me the next day :lul: :lul:
I think her boyfriend found out and told her to block me, but she later texted me anyway
You got a gf once, thats means u can get another one. I wish i had one

You don't understand man, its hard af to find a genuine girl with how i meet girls, i use tinder or go out clubbing. Most of tinder girls just want to play games or fuck then leave, and club girls arent exactly the girls you want to bring home. Its sad shit. If I wanted to slay then these 2 options are perfect but not for relationships man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
Nah, I think shes the ltr type, she have a boyfriend for like 3 years after me and theyre still together, i also mog him into oblivion.

She popped up to me 1 year back on FB asking me how i was and blocked me the next day :lul: :lul:
I think her boyfriend found out and told her to block me, but she later texted me anyway
being narcy about it wont get you anywhere bro

i think she is happier without you, she probably just wanted to see if you still cared. Girls are very odd and manipulative, they always do this. That’s why when I want LTR i always remember that girls want drama so bad, they need to have something complain about, they can’t be happy for even more than a few months with a man who cares about them.

that’s why they are so confusing, if you care you lose with them (even if you mog them)

if you don’t care they will eventually leave you.

• +1
being narcy about it wont get you anywhere bro

i think she is happier without you, she probably just wanted to see if you still cared. Girls are very odd and manipulative, they always do this. That’s why when I want LTR i always remember that girls want drama so bad, they need to have something complain about, they can’t be happy for even more than a few months with a man who cares about them.

that’s why they are so confusing, if you care you lose with them (even if you mog them)

if you don’t care they will eventually leave you.

Yeah, im sure shes happier without me, I didn't provide much apart from company.

And I think your pretty right on that, 99% of women get with you not because they actually like who you are, but because they think that they can change you. If she manages to change you then her job is done and she gets bored, if she cant change you shell just give up and move on to the next.

Around 30 by now i Wonder what My Numbers would be if i hadnt been in a relationship for 6 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LookistWorld and .👽.
Around 30 by now i Wonder what My Numbers would be if i hadnt been in a relationship for 6 years.
Damn how old r u? And psl?

Do people actually keep track? I've probably fucked somewhere in the 30-40's range in 11 years of whome the majority were basically louzy one night stands in an era where social media wasn't that relevant (easy mode) just for being considered popular before I realized it's 90% shit sex, nobody really gives a fuck about what you fuck, and I have had better faps. It's some Friends tier meme. FWB for me, or LTR if I was actually responsible.

Responsibility GIF

In before oldcel comments
Imgbin middle finger smile meme the finger smile KV2kWEiLLhn6wtPR1afLHZG7q

A DISGUSTING FAT PIECE OF SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 685
Do people actually keep track? I've probably fucked somewhere in the 30-40's range in 11 years of whome the majority were basically louzy one night stands in an era where social media wasn't that relevant (easy mode) just for being considered popular before I realized it's 90% shit sex, nobody really gives a fuck about what you fuck, and I have had better faps. It's some Friends tier meme. FWB for me, or LTR if I was actually responsible.

View attachment 255653

In before oldcel comments
View attachment 255661
Its easy to keep track if the number is 2 jfl. So you met them IRL?

Its easy to keep track if the number is 2 jfl. So you met them IRL?

Except for one I have met all of them IRL. Bars/clubs, but mostly at people's homes actually. My online game be it tinder or instagram always sucked cause I didn't really care about online stuff, AND just not the same appeal as IRL. (I regret not taking FB or IG serious now though). The only girl I met up with from tinder looked nothing like her pics and I'd rather have had my dad suck my dick.

Social media imo fucked everything up. Being 6'5ft, white with dark hair would 100% get you girls, and I dropped to slightly above average hard after a couple of years of social media. Every normshit got hit by social media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Look at my username.

Damn how old r u? And psl?

26. psl nothing special i just have a unique look My contrast is similar to keanue reeves with better hair quality and more tanned +athletic body with sixpack which really helps although many say gym is cope.

imo nowadays its all about standing out from the crowd.

26. psl nothing special i just have a unique look My contrast is similar to keanue reeves with better hair quality and more tanned +athletic body with sixpack which really helps although many say gym is cope.

imo nowadays its all about standing out from the crowd.
U have any pics?

I don’t have my spreadsheet in front of me but think it’s 55 now. Added a couple over the weekend and another girl just left my place an hour ago. I lost my V at 23 years old and now am 27. Majority of that number came between 2016-now.

ngl it feels pretty empty. I like busting a nut ofc though. 99% of my lays came through tinder and the majority of them were below average with a couple of 6’s scattered in there. The quality really depresses me (they’d be rated psl 4 here) but I can’t get anything better online, it’s literally impossible.

Without apps I’d be a 27 year old virgin for sure, because I physically cannot approach women in any setting no matter how much alcohol / drugs I consumed - it’s almost like a disability.

there’s no reason why many guys here couldn’t bang triple figures with relative ease - some posters are genuinely 6+ PSL.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
I don’t have my spreadsheet in front of me but think it’s 55 now. Added a couple over the weekend and another girl just left my place an hour ago. I lost my V at 23 years old and now am 27. Majority of that number came between 2016-now.

ngl it feels pretty empty. I like busting a nut ofc though. 99% of my lays came through tinder and the majority of them were below average with a couple of 6’s scattered in there. The quality really depresses me (they’d be rated psl 4 here) but I can’t get anything better online, it’s literally impossible.

Without apps I’d be a 27 year old virgin for sure, because I physically cannot approach women in any setting no matter how much alcohol / drugs I consumed - it’s almost like a disability.
Bro u chad or what

Bro u chad or what
No. I got rated PSL 4. I’m white and tall tho and you gotta remember I’m NOT going for hot girls like this:
C2CB70AD 4856 4761 8252 FDD5D3FBBC37

I’m going for ones like this:
EB920BAD 5911 4CAF 9008 D4815FAE3961

I have realistic expectations and I know how to game average girls. Actually the second girl I posted probably is hotter than most of the girls I fuck so that’s a bad example, lmao

Very legit, when I had a girlfriend she used to buy me everything and I wouldn't have to spend a dime unless I wanted to, with slays you have to take them out and spend money, or go to the club and get drunk, waste of time.

Plus having a girl that really cares for you, really like you, listen to you, can have banter with and can do things with her 24/7 is such a high.

She used to write me 10 page essays saying how much she misses me when im not with her and how much she wants me, fucking good times.
can relate

• So Sad