How many years till all jobs are automated?

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
title.

i've lost all my motivation to study recently because of AI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 21863 and User28823
Studying is slavery, just eat raw meat and ask people for donations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, virren, Sondern and 10 others
Don't look forward to it. Complete automation will only mean that the proles starve or barely get by. You won't enjoy in workless bliss. Marx warned us, we didn't listen. Prepare to face the consequences and pray you die before the full onset.

• +1
Reactions: Skry, Informationcapitali, thereallegend and 3 others
studying is cope just eat raw meat bonesmash work at walmart and go SEAmaxx fuck some virgins intead of coping with the corporate hell that is white collar america

title.

Little do programmers know they are programming their own replacement. The future is UBI and robots taking all the jobs while most people rot and philosophize like in Ancient Greece.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and GetShrekt
Little do programmers know they are programming their own replacement. The future is UBI and robots taking all the jobs while most people rot and philosophize like in Ancient Greece.
idk what to do

i wanna live like a nomad and i need money for that. but all jobs are supposed to be automated so how tf am i supposed to make good money in 4-5 years

idk what to do

i wanna live like a nomad and i need money for that. but all jobs are supposed to be automated so how tf am i supposed to make good money in 4-5 years
Home office jobs are the future, I think.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jigen, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Home office jobs are the future, I think.
Well one things for sure, Europe needs at least 500 million more Africans or Europe will not survive

@BrendioEEE

Well one things for sure, Europe needs at least 500 million more Africans or Europe will not survive

@BrendioEEE
Is there a lack of working people in other countrys in europe apart from germany?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Time to enlist in the army

There isn’t a lack of working people in any European countries
In Germany theres many many empty spots in many fields so germany needs migrants is whats being said

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

JawGuyFatFaceGuy​

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined Jul 13, 2020

Posts4,682Reputation2,650

Rep ratio makes sense because you don’t make sense
didnt ask continue ur trolling

Lower end programmers are already useless because you can jus thats ai write those simple programs, that is now not sometime in the future. Hindus about to get fired en masse

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
It's ovER capitalism has won we should've listen to Carl Marx go ER with the first weapon you encounter in Minecraft
88i6wwEpFmUJsT2wQK
X9Z0O2bpi8GMU

I'd say two years max till we see real implication of ai automation

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
title.

For you, automation will turn you into a bum in about 1 year... For me, a hot cutecel, it will have trouble replicating what I am so unless it manages to clone me, it will NEVER replace me 🤭