How MBTI influences slaying (part 1) (theory)

you have no knowledge on aesthetics except surgeries and your own features. You think im like ur vietnamese school friend when 1 viets are slightly different phenotypically to japs and 2 im half english too. You probably think i have prognathism, flat maxilla and other shit. I literally have the opposite of progathism and my maxilla mogs most asians. Please kill yourself you uneducated faggot.
no need to comment on this rambling, but i can see that you are obsessed with me because you look up things about me (Vietnamese friend) where I said something or taking screens of what I said to you in pms.

I'm not surprised by the low IQ gook, who pm users, because he thinks that the whole country has the same weather as in Prague. i thought ricecels were educated?

no need to comment on this rambling, but i can see that you are obsessed with me because you look up things about me (Vietnamese friend) where I said something or taking screens of what I said to you in pms. I'm not surprised by the low IQ gook, who pm users, because he thinks that the whole country has the same weather as in Prague. i thought ricecels were educated?
i would strangle u to death irl. Kill yourself asap you utter joke of a human being. FUcking third world dirty little faggot with no life. Hang yourself like you dream everyday you old fuck with no present or future.

i would strangle u to death irl. Kill yourself asap you utter joke of a human being. FUcking third world dirty little faggot with no life. Hang yourself like you dream everyday you old fuck with no present or future.
manlet gook rage.

you can't blame me for your gentics mate

manlet gook rage.

you can't blame me for your gentics mate
you're just a low iq troll thats what pisses me o f. Same shit everyday following me around saying the exact same shit. I'm a hapa with high class features i look high iq and am exotic where i live. If I wasn't ugly I would mog your existence to pluto and back. You fucking neanderthal looking low iq faggot.

Not to be a dick but

not a single word

you're just a low iq troll thats what pisses me o f. Same shit everyday following me around saying the exact same shit. I'm a hapa with high class features i look high iq and am exotic where i live. If I wasn't ugly I would mog your existence to pluto and back. You fucking neanderthal looking low iq faggot.
you just diging yourself deeper and deeper. You are the one who thinks like funny he is, but nobody cares about your posts (vis. ratio) your delusional ego makes you write shit like: im high iq high class blablbla.

Mate if this was true you wouldn't have as many posts here as you do in 3 years.

high class features i look high iq and am exotic where i live.
If I wasn't ugly
pick one, chief

I offered you a truce, but instead you pm user about me, so kill yourself you no life low achiever

you just diging yourself deeper and deeper. You are the one who thinks like funny he is, but nobody cares about your posts (vis. ratio) your delusional ego makes you write shit like: im high iq high class blablbla.

Mate if this was true you wouldn't have as many posts here as you do in 3 years.

pick one, chief

I offered you a truce, but instead you pm user about me, so kill yourself you no life low achiever
leave me the fuck alone you stupid troll. I am not a bad person and I mainly joke around. Leave me alone I struggle with life and you just make it worse everyday by spamming shit and drestoying my braincells. I dont even troll you anymore its only in response to you. Leave me alone and do something nice for once in your life. I never ruined your life in any way stop blaming me faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
I dont even troll you anymore its only in response to you
yeah thats why you making threads about me and pm users about me because of the weather.
. I am not a bad person
monk case claims otherwise
I never ruined your life in any way stop blaming me faggot.
I never claimed anything like that. youre the one who trolls people with bullshit

I offer you to apologize to me again and then I will not respond to you with anything ever again

Why tf are you mofos arguing on my old cope shit thread i made about PERSONALITY LMAOOOOO

Its all looks you fucking copers

View attachment 1045447
What we can see from this pie chart is that most autist and slayers are NT
( NOT NEUROTYPICAL JFL, INTUITIVE THINKERS HAAHHAH)

LOW ATTENTION SPAM ASPIES SKIPP TO YOUR PERSONALITY
P A R T 1 ONLY INCLUDES 5 MOST POPULAR ON THIS FORUM
ALSO, MBTI REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER MBTI WHATSAPP OR REDDIT GROUPS AND SOCIAL MAXX WITH FEMALES OF COMPLEMENTARY PERSONALITY.
***** NOTE - SOME FEMALES WILL OVERLOOK SHITTINES BUT BE AT LEAST 5/10

*INTJ* = DARK TRIAD MAXX, PICK A MASCULINE HOBBY AND BE MYSTERIOUS, ENFP BITCHES LOVE TO CHASE SOMEONE THEY CANT DECYPHER
TARGET GROUP : enfp foids

*ENTP* = jester/bad boy maxx, act Like a vannila watered down joker, NT types are usually sigmas and mysterious to foids
Target GROUP - ISFJ submisive foids that Will be your 2nd mother, or INFP, INFJ, INTP intelect submisive, if you into talking

*ESTP* = you were born to slay , you ENTER risks and dont give a shit, basically a natural low inhib chad. Work on your people skills if you want to attract INFJ,ENFP,ENFJ, OR ANY FEELER TYPE ONEITIS YOU LIKE BUT CANT ATRACCT DUE TO BEING AN ASS JFL at chad problems

*ESFP* = same as ESTP

*INTP* = tune down The autism as much as you can, know when to stop talking about WW2 jet engine parts and when to let her talk. More is less. Also looksmax as much as you can so your autism becomes barable.

Btw this is all cope but be a chad and ask a girl to take a 16 personalities test when you match on tinder.
SOSYNCD IS MBTI DATING APP BTW ITS OK IMO , NO TINDER GOLD BULLSHIT
Where part 2 for ENTJ 😿 @Lihito