How men vs women think

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
That’s how most men think. Women can have fucked up everything but they’ll be like, “well at least her eyes are good”, “at least she has big boobs”, “at least shes breathing”.

One decent quality is enough to compensate for everything she lacking in but it is completely opposite for men.You can have decent everything but if you have one negative trait like short height, small frame, big forehead, big nose, crooked teeth, small mouth, balding etc is a good enough reason for most foids to reject you.

• +1
Reactions: Albedo, fxckz, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
That’s how most men think. Women can have fucked up everything but they’ll be like, “well at least her eyes are good”, “at least she has big boobs”, “at least shes breathing”.

One decent quality is enough to compensate for everything she lacking in but it is completely opposite for men.You can have decent everything but if you have one negative trait like short height, small frame, big forehead, big nose, crooked teeth, small mouth, balding etc is a good enough reason for most foids to reject you.

Meanwhile, the utter lie that normies sell: “Women barely care about looks, they judge the whole package! Men however are highly picky and are very visual creatures!

Even normie men peddle that absolute insanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and BrahminBoss
Meanwhile, the utter lie that normies sell: “Women barely care about looks, they judge the whole package! Men however are highly picky and are very visual creatures!

yeah normies have the belief that men are actually the looks obsessed gender. Men are the ones who only care about looks and muh boobs and titts. Female are the empath gender who care about personality the most:soy:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Eternal_
yeah normies have the belief that men are actually the looks obsessed gender. The men are the ones who only care about looks and muh boobs and titrs. Female are the empath gender who care about personality the most:soy:
It makes me irate seeing men affirm this dumbass insane lie. You can expect women to keep propagating it because it helps their image but men should all know it isn’t true yet they rubber stamp it instead.

“Women don’t care about looks bros, just be funny and make some money. Us on the other hand? We know in a split second if we want you or not. We’re super picky!”

Fuck all of these niggas and I hope they suffer

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
It makes me irate seeing men affirm this dumbass insane lie. You can expect women to keep propagating it because it helps their image but men should all know it isn’t true yet they rubber stamp it instead.

“Women don’t care about looks bros, just be funny and make some money. Us on the other hand? We know in a split second if we want you or not. We’re super picky!”

Fuck all of these niggas and I hope they suffer
It is the females who date up and the men who date down, so how can it be true. I talked with an boomer yesterday about dating and he really believed that looks don't matter. I then showed him a pic of sean o'pry and a picture of a subhuman. I asked him: do you believe that the subhuman could get the stacy if he is more confident and has a better personality than the model, and he said yes. Tinder has been out for 10 years, and attractive men without a bio and only 2 boring picture get swiped on more than ugly dude with detailed bio and a lot of pictures, so how can boomers still believe after old that looks don't matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Most common situation nowdays:
"Well, at least she doesnt have a dick" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah normies have the belief that men are actually the looks obsessed gender. Men are the ones who only care about looks and muh boobs and titts. Female are the empath gender who care about personality the most:soy:
Foids are more shallow overall but it's true that men care about looks more. Foids just have way more options on average so they generally go for the better looking ones (cant blame them ngl).

• JFL
true but it has mostly to do with men having less choises so they compromise

• JFL
Men think like sigmas women like betas

This is only because 80% of men are full blown invisible to the point where they weren’t even considered.

Like subhumans and turbomanlets are just the worlds laughing stock

Ltns and mtns are just ghosts

Only htn+ and tallfags even exist to women jfl

fucking hate women fuarkkkkk

• +1