Mai Sakurajima.
lookism warrior
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,879
- Reputation
- 15,597
@Goy.boy.Hero
gotta respect the hustle though
gotta respect the hustle though

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

stealvideospillI cant do it, its too much effort
Im not Sterling videos bro that feels evilstealvideospill
Demoralize for a secIm not Sterling videos bro that feels evil
Meyou'd be suprised, there are people unironically posting shit like this just cause they want to.
Half of my vids either are somewhat copied or I took an edit and changed it a bit.stealvideospill

Didn't think anybody would see the connection
Yeah my friends used to rip off videos from insta, bro fuck it im gonna do itDemoralize for a sec
You do realize most tiktok videos come off instagram anyways
Haha yeah i was scrooling on ttDidn't think anybody would see the connection
Send me your TikTok accYeah my friends used to rip off videos from insta, bro fuck it im gonna do it
user697362910Send me your TikTok acc
My tiktok account is a little too private to share around hereSend me your TikTok acc
Not who I was replying to but I'll add u anywaysuser697362910


sigma mysteriousMy tiktok account is a little too private to share around here
I mean the one that you're gonna make videos onMy tiktok account is a little too private to share around here
I have to make the account firstI mean the one that you're gonna make videos on
sigma mysterious