How much 2-5 kg difference in face can make

shieldzz

shieldzz

4202573 1708465867 untitled design

From prettyboy maxxed to dishwasher pretty quick

Difference is less than 5 kgs

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Darkeningstar
He took to many bbcs in his mouth hence his buccinator muscle worked too much and grew like crazy
He needs to stop sucking bbc and start doing mike mew push swallow to reduce his buccinator size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Dimaaa5 and Deleted member 72783
still a soy in the before and after

I can guarantee you no woman gives a shit and still rate him same. Only pslers are obsessed with having model looks

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Same smv in both looks more uncanny in left

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
No woman thinks that "hollow cheeks" are a must you read too many amnesia's posts
Now imagine if he gain 5-10 more kgs and he become skinnyfat

Now imagine if he gain 5-10 more kgs and he become skinnyfat
there's a big difference between having a fat face and a normal healthy bodyweight face

No woman thinks that "hollow cheeks" are a must you read too many amnesia's posts
Bones law is the most LEGIT looks theory ever, on any web page. When a woman looks at a man, she is basically a skeleton critic. Women should be labelled skeleton critics instead of women when they hit the singles bars & clubs with their girlfriends, or clicking on male thumbnails on dating sites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and the BULL
Bones law is the most LEGIT looks theory ever, on any web page. When a woman looks at a man, she is basically a skeleton critic. Women should be labelled skeleton critics instead of women when they hit the singles bars & clubs with their girlfriends, or clicking on male thumbnails on dating sites.
exactly they don't need to see you at 12% bf to evaluate your genetic quality

exactly they don't need to see you at 12% bf to evaluate your genetic quality
its copypasta from old thread, <12% is life, once u see urself at <12% u will never look at urself the same and if u ever go above that body fat u will never be satisfied with urself, even at 18% body fat i feel subhuman just because i know how much better i look when im 10% body fat and fully leaned out

its copypasta from old thread, <12% is life, once u see urself at <12% u will never look at urself the same and if u ever go above that body fat u will never be satisfied with urself, even at 18% body fat i feel subhuman just because i know how much better i look when im 10% body fat and fully leaned out
maybe you feel that way because your brain has been trained on the research for perfect aesthetics, but females don't care and can still spot a good bone structure even if it's covered with fat

Subhuman to subhuman couldn’t care less🤷🏼

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, user123456 and appealmaxed
How Is this supposed to prove anything?? Those are Just other dudes rating the leaner guy higher, and some of those are fake of puberty / surgery transformations
to prove that you cant see underlying bone structure when its covered in fat, lean is life bro idk how u can argue against that its literally the only looksmax that works, everything else is irrelevant even roiding and muscles if ur not lean

Can confirm, I start getting slight double chin at 15% bf jfl, above 15% bf is death sentence for me personally

to prove that you cant see underlying bone structure when its covered in fat, lean is life bro idk how u can argue against that its literally the only looksmax that works, everything else is irrelevant even roiding and muscles if ur not lean
Yes you can only noticeable difference for women it's if you go to have a fat face at like 25-30% bf to 15-20% anything under that only PSL aspies care