How much alcohol you can drink without getting withdrawal

High Cortisol Chad

High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
With the recent spike in alcohol interest on .org I feel like brahs should know how much they can drink daily without getting physically addicted/getting withdrawals when they stop. So

wdmen2.gif

50/50 chance of getting minor withdrawal is about 7.5 standard drinks a day on average. The definition of a standard drink is 17.7ml of alcohol. That means if you want to be cautious you should not drink more than about 300 ml of 40% vodka a day on average, but imo you should be even more cautious and not drink more than 6 standard drinks a day on average which means 265.5 ml of pure vodka a day on average. With ~265 ml of pure vodka a day you at best at the the risk of mild withdrawal.

6 standard drink is about 2.1 500ml beers 5% alcohol
or
about 900 ml of 12% wine

Be responsible with using painkillers such as alcohol and avoid withdrawal 🙂

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I made a good job by making that thread about alcohol, really underrated cope.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Thanks!

• Love it
And what do you mean Withdrawl? Like hung over or health wise?

I drank 500 ml of titos vodka in 2 hours the other day without withdrawal, felt sick as shit the next day tho

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and PseudoMaxxer
I only get withdrawl while i drink

I was drinking 1.75L in mixed drinks everyday for like a month and a half.

When I stopped I got nauseous whenever I didn't drink, and I had the shakes like crazy. Granted I am drinking a lot more than what's normal for most people.

Alcohol is fucked up tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, northern mogger and High Cortisol Chad
Do you mean like vodka with juice mixes or wine, beer, vodka... etc? There's obviously an enormous difference between 1.75L of 5% beer every day, which is fine, and 1.75L of vodka with a bit of orange juice mix

Do you mean like vodka with juice mixes or wine, beer, vodka... etc? There's obviously an enormous difference between 1.75L of 5% beer every day, which is fine, and 1.75L of vodka with a bit of orange juice mix
1.75L of vodka mixed with coke.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and High Cortisol Chad
Bump as I just finished 0.7L bottle of wine for today

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger

When I stopped I got nauseous whenever I didn't drink, and I had the shakes like crazy. Granted I am drinking a lot more than what's normal for most people.

Alcohol is fucked up tbh.
this but for 2 months, didn't get the shakes but had anxiety attacks when I quit cold turkey, had to taper off.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and TechnoBoss
With the recent spike in alcohol interest on .org I feel like brahs should know how much they can drink daily without getting physically addicted/getting withdrawals when they stop. So

wdmen2.gif

50/50 chance of getting minor withdrawal is about 7.5 standard drinks a day on average. The definition of a standard drink is 17.7ml of alcohol. That means if you want to be cautious you should not drink more than about 300 ml of 40% vodka a day on average, but imo you should be even more cautious and not drink more than 6 standard drinks a day on average which means 265.5 ml of pure vodka a day on average. With ~265 ml of pure vodka a day you at best at the the risk of mild withdrawal.

6 standard drink is about 2.1 500ml beers 5% alcohol
or
about 900 ml of 12% wine

Be responsible with using painkillers such as alcohol and avoid withdrawal 🙂
Drink alcohol you nerd, acting like it’s opioids

Drink alcohol you nerd, acting like it’s opioids
You're delusional if you think alcohol is a softer drug than opioids. Depending on an opioid 3% to 30% of people who try them, get addicted, it's about 25% for alcohol. Withdrawals from alcohol can be worse than from heroin and you can die from it, unlike from opioid withdrawal.

You're delusional if you think alcohol is a softer drug than opioids. Depending on an opioid 3% to 30% of people who try them, get addicted, it's about 25% for alcohol. Withdrawals from alcohol can be worse than from heroin and you can die from it, unlike from opioid withdrawal.
do heroin then, will calm ya better

• +1
1.75L of vodka mixed with coke.
how in the actual fuck is that possible what made you do that??? i get drunk from a tenth of that (175ml), sure i rarely drink alcohol but i thought 1L is death tier i dont get how you can drink 1.75L unless you are extremely heavy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
how in the actual fuck is that possible what made you do that??? i get drunk from a tenth of that (175ml), sure i rarely drink alcohol but i thought 1L is death tier i dont get how you can drink 1.75L unless you are extremely heavy
I'm around 82kg - it's not impossible when you have a tolerance to alcohol. I drank (like i said) almost a 1.75 everyday.

I didn't just start on this. I started getting 375ml and then when that didn't work, I got a liter and finished it in 2 days. It's a gradual process. No one on earth can just start drinking what I drank right off the bat and be ok.

At my worst I was able to finish around 1.75l everyday. If I drank it fast I would be drunk but I always mixed it with coca cola. If I drank that by itself no chaser, I'd be flat on my ass.

I was drinking every day because I didn't see a way out of my life. The love of my life broke up with me over something I did, and I just wanted to basically end things. I didn't see a point to living. I just drank my problems away. Very easy to drink 1.75l when you think that life is not worth living. Well it's not easy if you have no tolerance.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm around 82kg - it's not impossible when you have a tolerance to alcohol. I drank (like i said) almost a 1.75 everyday.

I didn't just start on this. I started getting 375ml and then when that didn't work, I got a liter and finished it in 2 days. It's a gradual process. No one on earth can just start drinking what I drank right off the bat and be ok.

At my worst I was able to finish around 1.75l everyday. If I drank it fast I would be drunk but I always mixed it with coca cola. If I drank that by itself no chaser, I'd be flat on my ass.

I was drinking every day because I didn't see a way out of my life. The love of my life broke up with me over something I did, and I just wanted to basically end things. I didn't see a point to living. I just drank my problems away. Very easy to drink 1.75l when you think that life is not worth living. Well it's not easy if you have no tolerance.
ah so you drank the 1.75l over the course of like 13 hours got it, thought you meant all at once

what got you to stop it? to me alcohol always tastes disgusting regardless if its beer or wine or mixed vodka/rum drinks so i was never able to get into it for that reason, despite my family having alcoholics

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
ah so you drank the 1.75l over the course of like 13 hours got it, thought you meant all at once

what got you to stop it? to me alcohol always tastes disgusting regardless if its beer or wine or mixed vodka/rum drinks so i was never able to get into it for that reason, despite my family having alcoholics
Yeah bro no way on earth is someone drinking 1.75l in a span of like 2 hours. I would finish a 1.75l over the course of many hours yeah from when I wake up at like let's say 11am to around 11pm

Nothing got me to stop. I'm drinking at this very moment. I tapered down, and am now only finishing a handle (1.75) over the course of two days. Beats drinking it all in a day.

It's normal to hate the taste of alcohol. I drink the cheapest stuff available so it tastes quite bad. For reference, I get a 1.75 for around $13 dollars here. THAT'S how cheap it is. I always mix it with coca cola. I can't tolerate the taste of cheap vodka as it is without a chaser. Good vodka (like Titos) tastes okay without a chaser, but that stuff gets expensive if you drink everyday as I do.

It's hard bro. I want to stop but I don't do any drugs anymore. I've done all the hardest drugs you can imagine except heroin. Alcohol makes me able to not want to crave the harder stuff, and it makes me forget (sometimes) of the problems I have/the reasons why I wanted to drink in the first place.

It's not easy being someone who depends on substances to forget/numb their pain. My only advice is to never get in the position where you need substances to cope. Easier said than done though.

I was doing coke everyday after my ex broke up with me. I know I sound like such a bitch saying this but she was HQNP HTB who was the love of my life. I "graduated" from coke to harder shit, and it made my life worse off. I decided to stop killing myself (and getting myself in trouble with the law) by just stopping hard drugs, and doing stuff that was legal. If alcohol was illegal, I wouldn't bother drinking this shit. For the time being though, it makes me forget.

• +1