GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 110kg roided mogger
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

to go bald? get taller? pct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Lux
to slower closing of plates
depends on your response. i took 6mg ed and regret it. if I could go back, I wouldn't take any at all. there's no one dose. it's better to start low and slowly test your response

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and turkproducer
depends on your response. i took 6mg ed and regret it. if I could go back, I wouldn't take any at all. there's no one dose. it's better to start low and slowly test your response
so i shouldnt take it?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
up to you. but if you do start slow. my response won't be the same as yours anyway. it's all up to you
you’re right, OP listen

i took 12.5mg every 3 days for a few months and felt joint weakness, cloudy mind, the need to urinate much more often

so start very low, i didn’t respond that bad to it but people can feel suicidal etc

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
up to you. but if you do start slow. my response won't be the same as yours anyway. it's all up to you
you’re right, OP listen

i took 12.5mg every 3 days for a few months and felt joint weakness, cloudy mind, the need to urinate much more often

so start very low, i didn’t respond that bad to it but people can feel suicidal etc
what you mean by low? 2mg?

This thing sounds so dangerous I d rather risk LL tbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
you think its even worth taking?
well the studies show that aromasin + hgh does seem to make children grow, but i’m not sure if it’s that effective for normal level HGH teenagers

also you have to start early, don’t expect much at all at 16/17+

• +1
Why do you regret it?
the reasons @turkproducer had and a few more. estrogen is a neccesary hormone. you need it for basic physiological functions. when you remove of it, there will be consequences. it wasn't hell but it did impact life quality. I'm still on it though I just lowered the dose, no issues now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and turkproducer
the reasons @turkproducer had and a few more. estrogen is a neccesary hormone. you need it for basic physiological functions. when you remove of it, there will be consequences. it wasn't hell but it did impact life quality. I'm still on it though I just lowered the dose, no issues now
Hm I used 25mg Aromasin a week for 5 weeks and didnt have any sides tbh. But I always have a little bit joint pain, even before aromasin

• Woah
And how do you take low doses like 2mg lmao its an extremely small pill, I can maybe cut it into powder with a knife or 2 pieces

And how do you take low doses like 2mg lmao its an extremely small pill, I can maybe cut it into powder with a knife or 2 pieces
the thing is im buying powder form